Comments on Profile Post by Tai_MT

1. samkfj
    samkfj
    That's one of the biggest reasons why I declined the manager position. I just got promoted today, but I'll be the shift lead; manager lite. They'll have to do the babysitting and I'll just manage the job.
    Jan 12, 2019
  2. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Don't get me wrong, I like being in charge. Making all the executive decisions on what we're gonna do and how we're gonna do it. I like making everything efficient and being the "point man". But, it sure would be nice if I didn't have to babysit ADULTS as well.
    Jan 12, 2019
  3. samkfj
    samkfj
    Yeah I getcha man. But yeah, it's the same everywhere... You wonder how some people managed to survive this long.
    Jan 12, 2019
  4. RetroExcellent
    RetroExcellent
    I found that I had a talent for keeping people working, it's all about motivation, though some people are just not going to work no matter what you do.
    Jan 12, 2019
  5. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    The workers directly under me tend to work and require very little motivation. It's the other "Divisions" where I work that tend to be the problem. Or rather, the way other divisions interact with mine... and my employees. Namely, unprofessionally and immature.
    Jan 12, 2019
    RetroExcellent likes this.