Comments on Profile Post by samkfj

1. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    I used to go to the gym...Then I had my stroke.
    Jan 12, 2019
  2. samkfj
    samkfj
    Don't worry big bro, you'll get better.
    Jan 12, 2019
  3. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    That is what I keep telling myself.
    Jan 12, 2019
  4. samkfj
    samkfj
    Because it's true. I have faith in you. You've seen the worst that can happen--and I have faith that you'll pull through.
    Jan 12, 2019
  5. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Did you write this profile post while you're at your gym? :p
    Jan 12, 2019
  6. samkfj
    samkfj
    Sure nuff did. Ol'boy got schooled.
    Jan 12, 2019
    MushroomCake28 likes this.
  7. samkfj
    samkfj
    Just got home a few minutes ago--hugged the shiznite outta my girl--now she's all mad because she's grossed out by my sweaty clothing.
    Jan 12, 2019
    Finnuval and MushroomCake28 like this.
  8. samkfj
    samkfj
    I just realized--I speak very... strange.
    Jan 12, 2019
  9. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    They always say that, but secretly they love our scent! I had a girl once who took my clothes (not gym clothes tho) to smell them. She even stole one of my underwear once...
    Jan 12, 2019
  10. samkfj
    samkfj
    Oh yeah? She must'a been real into you then. Girls do that a lot, they take things. When my girl went back to Germany--she took my Texas flag. I was wondering where it was--til we had a skype call and I saw it hanging in her room. I was like Jenny! My flag! You stole it!
    Jan 12, 2019
    Finnuval and MushroomCake28 like this.
  11. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Man and here I am, reading literally garbage that I wrote about a college girl and...I can't really say much else. I was really bored in the hospital.
    Jan 12, 2019
  12. samkfj
    samkfj
    But you're out now! You should continue writing about her.
    Jan 12, 2019
  13. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    I guess. I have way too many stories in my dayum head. Most of them are...well, probably X-rated if you know what I mean. It's just *sigh* where would I find time to write them all and do my RPGMaker game? I mean my game comes first.
    Jan 12, 2019
  14. samkfj
    samkfj
    Maybe incorporate them into your game somehow? Even if it's x-rated haha.
    Jan 12, 2019
  15. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Nah. I'm keeping my game relatively PG uhh 13.. rated. Seriously there are some dirty, lewd jokes at times and...there may be a bit of nudity every once in a while, like the Dutchess in the bath. But it's only regulated to Sprites and the language is very PG.
    Jan 12, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  16. samkfj
    samkfj
    That's good. I also wanna keep in a Teen rating myself... but I want to add sex, drugs and gambling... so I have to be extra careful how and how often.
    Jan 12, 2019