Comments on Profile Post by OmnislashXX

1. samkfj
    samkfj
    Bro--y'know if ya ever need to vent, am always around. Assuming you ever wanna talk to me about whatever that is.
    Jan 12, 2019
  2. samkfj
    samkfj
    but--try some music! Even if you don't know how to play, just google little online pianos and just make a little melody. Then expand on it.
    Jan 12, 2019
  3. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    I had-have a playlist on Spotify. I hardly get to play it now though. My phone pretty much died when I was in the hospital because it had a problem with the screen. Basically I dropped it too dayum much.
    Jan 12, 2019
  4. samkfj
    samkfj
    What about--online poker? At least to alleviate stress? With virtual currency. Or maybe some drawing?
    Jan 12, 2019
  5. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    I was lent a tablet now, so it's basically become my new phone. Sometimes I play music on it, but my I can tell my Dad isn't thrilled when I carry it around on me to therapy. The only place I can play it is at home, but my Mom babbles non-stop or is watching a show, so...
    Jan 12, 2019
  6. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    I can't draw. I can write though. I really need to get back on track with some of my stories.
    Jan 12, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  7. samkfj
    samkfj
    There ya go! Do that! Write a page a day, like how l8rose is drawing a picture a day.

On top of that--keep working on your game. Add little by little, but don't give it up.
    Jan 12, 2019
  8. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    you can always find someone on here to talk to on all subjects it's the benefit of having a group of weirdo's I guess lol And writing is good ;)
    Jan 12, 2019
  9. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Yeah, I know. My problem is I start something, but don't finish it. That's why I'm hellbent on actually completing this game..or at least put out a demo.
    Jan 12, 2019
    Finnuval and samkfj like this.
  10. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    I know the feeling. For every one thing I finish a hundred are left unfinished... which is exactly why i help people on here with their projects. That way my ideas don't get to waste and I don't have to use them all :D
    Jan 12, 2019
    OmnislashXX and samkfj like this.
  11. samkfj
    samkfj
    Yeah--I basically live here these days. My phone is 24/7 online on this place since my pc is bricking out. So yeah man--msg me if you need someone to chill with.
    Jan 12, 2019
    OmnislashXX and Finnuval like this.
  12. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Man. I live here too. Basically this website is like my release. Even when I'm not doing anything.
    Jan 12, 2019
    Finnuval likes this.
  13. samkfj
    samkfj
    Yeah for real--my real life friends aren't even a quarter as interesting as the most boring person on here.
    Jan 12, 2019
  14. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Same here, if I wasn't a dad I would be here 24/7 and not have a life lol
    @samkfj dayum you're RL friends must be boring then :p
    Jan 12, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  15. samkfj
    samkfj
    Yeah they only want to talk about work or how often they cheat and don't get caught. It's horrible am at that age where people have nothing better to do than drink.
    Jan 12, 2019
  16. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    I have real life friends. My closest friend has actually been quite sick with whatever cold he has been dealing with. I told him to watch that in case he comes down with pneumonia. I'm actually seeing him and some other friends tomorrow, I really don't know how that is going to go.
    Jan 12, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  17. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    @samkfj I'm older and have many more things to do then drink so maybe the problem isn't age? ;)

@OmnislashXX my mom just had pneumonia so... hope he's taking care of it cause it's no fun
    Jan 12, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  18. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    But, where we are going, he lives in an apartment that basically has little to no furniture. Like the dude can't even invest in a couch. What he has are chairs. Small, little chairs. I'd rather hang at my house.
    Jan 12, 2019
  19. samkfj
    samkfj
    What are y'all gonna do?
    Jan 12, 2019
    Finnuval likes this.
  20. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Play musical chairs I guess :p
    Jan 12, 2019
  21. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Well, I hope he's ok. Frankly, I don't want the crud he has so I better not get infected. Either way, he goes back to school ( which he does online btw) and literally will not have time for much else. So it's either do or die this weekend.
    Jan 12, 2019
  22. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Oh, I don't know. The guy with the apartment actually loves wrestling and since there is a NXT Takeover event tomorrow, probably watch that. My friend also got a Switch but like, I only have one hand so it's not like I can play it.
    Jan 12, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  23. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Well I hope you'll have fun and not get what he has then :)
    Jan 12, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  24. samkfj
    samkfj
    Maybe all y'all need is just to relax and enjoy life. I do that with my pals... well some of them. We just sit outside and smoke and just talk about nonsense.
    Jan 12, 2019
    Finnuval likes this.
  25. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Well I have one hand and a barely functional one now.
    Jan 12, 2019
  26. samkfj
    samkfj
    Well--like I said earlier, it'll get better.
    Jan 12, 2019
    Finnuval likes this.
  27. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Yep. That is what I'm gonna do. It might be moot anyway. They're calling for snow, of all things.
    Jan 12, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  28. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    My gran was paralyzed on the entire left side of her body after a stroke but she didn't give up and still managed to do a lot of stuff and enjoy life. I'm sure you can too it's just a little more hard work then for others :)
    Jan 12, 2019
    OmnislashXX and samkfj like this.
  29. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Anyways... thanks for yakking with me. I feel a bit better now. @samkfj and @Finnuval
    Jan 12, 2019
  30. samkfj
    samkfj
    Always big bro--whenever ya need.
    Jan 12, 2019
    Finnuval likes this.
  31. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Yeah, I'm getting it back. Slow and steady. Still have a tingle on some parts of my right side. I think the thing that drives me is getting my right hand well enough to actually hold and manipulate a controller again. There are games that I want to play again.
    Jan 12, 2019
  32. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Yeah, we're here if you wanna talk :) And I'm glad you're feeling a bit better even if it's only the slightest of margins
    Jan 12, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  33. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Good, you have a goal. That's important now go out and do your dayum hardest to get there! We're rooting for ya!
    Jan 12, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  34. samkfj
    samkfj
    Hells yeah, we are.
    Jan 12, 2019
    Finnuval likes this.
  35. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Well, right now I'm working on gripping and holding door knobs. Then opening the door. Sometimes I actually do it. It's just very hard. I don't really think people realize just what it is they have till it's gone.
    Jan 12, 2019
  36. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Anyways. I really have to go to bed. So, goodnight folks.
    Jan 12, 2019
  37. samkfj
    samkfj
    G'night bro! Take care man.
    Jan 12, 2019
  38. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    G'night and stay strong :)
    Jan 12, 2019
    BadLittleSeed, OmnislashXX and samkfj like this.
  39. BadLittleSeed
    BadLittleSeed
    Sorry I missed this convo; glad to hear you're feeling better, Omni. You can message me anytime you need someone to talk to, as well!
    Jan 12, 2019
    OmnislashXX likes this.