Comments on Profile Post by Poryg

1. samkfj
    samkfj
    Sounds fishy--I hope you 'Czech' it more often.

Little joke.

Bad joke.

Yes.

I regret nothing.
    Jan 12, 2019
  2. Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, they didn't pass through the two factor auth. But my email has already gotten hacked with a pass length of over 20 letters, my ebay account has gotten hacked,... How they do it, no idea. But that's why I am getting the password manager.
    Jan 12, 2019
    BadLittleSeed and samkfj like this.
  3. samkfj
    samkfj
    Well better prepared than not. I know it's a stupid question--but you do use encrypted coding for passwords right? Like numbers, symbols and sheep like that?
    Jan 12, 2019
  4. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Either you have a weak password or someone has a keylogger program on your P.C.
    Jan 12, 2019
  5. Poryg
    Poryg
    I don't think any of these is possible. My bank data would've been compromised as well had that been the case. Nevertheless, I'm going to take the necessary countermeasures to make sure all my passwords are secure.
    Jan 12, 2019
    BadLittleSeed and samkfj like this.
  6. Poryg
    Poryg
    @samkfj Yup, I used numbers, capitals and special characters in the password. It got cracked despite that, even though I'm sure no dictionary attack can break it. Well, now my password is a bunch of gibberish letters, numbers and special characters and unique for every server, so all problems solved :D
    Jan 12, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  7. samkfj
    samkfj
    Makes me wonder though--how could it have been broken so easily then? Maybe it was a keylogger, or maybe someone has their eye on you. Time to stab some fools, bro.
    Jan 12, 2019
  8. Poryg
    Poryg
    If I had a keylogger on me, then my PayPal, my bank account... And other servers would have already been attacked. So I don't think it would be a keylogger.
    Jan 12, 2019
  9. samkfj
    samkfj
    Hmm--it makes no sense. I mean--to brute force a password like that--it should take longer than a week to crack. Very strange.
    Jan 12, 2019
    mlogan likes this.