Comments on Profile Post by standardplayer

1. BadLittleSeed
    BadLittleSeed
    Bad touch! Bad touch! :p
    Jan 14, 2019
    Marsigne and standardplayer like this.
  2. Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    I'd go sleep in my car (of course, I do that anytime I can't find a pet-friendly hotel as it is :D). Yeah, you leap on my sleeping body and it isn't going to be pretty, count yourself fortunate if you don't end up with a bullet in you pulling sheep like that.
    Jan 14, 2019
    Marsigne, Finnuval and BadLittleSeed like this.
  3. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Id prolly knock you out cold before actually waking up lol
    Jan 14, 2019
    Marsigne and BadLittleSeed like this.
  4. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    I don't think he sleeps, like ever. He's the most energetic drunk I've ever met. Hilarious but annoying
    Jan 14, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  5. Uzuki
    Uzuki
    Woof. Next time lead off with them being drunk because that was a huge YIKES CALL THE COPS of a sentence. Although they shouldn't be doing that anyway even if they are drunk.
    Jan 14, 2019
    Marsigne and Finnuval like this.
  6. Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Worst I ever experienced in overnights is a coworker who always wanted to eat out at expensive places (and I was temp so I couldn't take the truck out myself) and would constantly throw away my leftovers. I'd get a little ceasers for lunch and he'd throw the other half out that I was saving for dinner saying "it was stale". Your story makes all the arguments I had with him feel so petty by comparison.
    Jan 14, 2019
    Marsigne and standardplayer like this.
  7. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    I thought I'd be furious, if I'm woken suddenly I can be violent and honest to God won't remember. But I didn't, I thought it was funny and fell back asleep. I got over a lot of anger when I got canned from my last job
    Jan 14, 2019
    Marsigne, BadLittleSeed and Finnuval like this.
  8. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    @Philosophus Vagus that actually sounds worse. Touching my belongings without permission is a huge deal to me. And Little Cesar's is awesome, they should be punished
    Jan 14, 2019
  9. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    OMG! Boundaries!!! Bad boss!!! *slaps with news paper!*
    Jan 14, 2019
  10. Hudell
    Hudell
    Is your boss a dog?
    Jan 14, 2019
  11. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    @Hudell some people would certainly think so lol