MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
I would like to be fed likes.
Fernyfer775
Fernyfer775
I SHALL LIKE ALL THE THINGS THEN!
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
Here's another one for you. Everybody in here gets at least one like.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Et voila! But by commenting this I just broke the statement, unless... (EDIT: Unless someone likes this comment! Mission accomplished!)
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
For my first two years here, I had like 3000 posts and only like 200 likes. Don't worry too much about it. :D
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@Tai_MT, you are very nice that why you get a lot of like. It is hard to find a person that is not a troll.
Finnuval
Finnuval
I'm 654 for 1299 so unbalance is the norm I guess lol
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Yup, most people are. Now we realize that what @TheoAllen has accomplished is amazing.
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
Wait, wat? why me?
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
@Kupotepo I'm highly opinionated and don't really tolerate people who say obviously dumb things... especially when it's easy to prove those things wrong. ^_^ So... It's not hard to see why it took me so long to accumulate likes, ha ha.
Tw0Face
Tw0Face
Here, have some bunch of additional likes.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
@Tw0Face Lol thanks.

@TheoAllen Talking about you because the fact that your ratio of message / likes is almost 1 is amazing lol.
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
It's easy to balance. Got more likes? stop making new status or commenting it. Got more messages, make or comment random statuses a lot :p
Tw0Face
Tw0Face
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
I like getting alerts more than likes, ha ha. I can't really do anything with a "like", but an alert from someone replying to something... I dunno why, but it makes my day.
Finnuval
Finnuval
@Tai_MT well let me make your day then :D
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Everybody, let's play a game called "ruining @TheoAllen perfect ratio". Just like a bunch of his comments to destroy his perfect ratio!
samkfj
samkfj
I like it! But I have the feeling he would kill us.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I miss working in rpgmaker but I can only do one thing at a time. Maybe after drawing lessons I can come back.
Ever have a day like... you play minesweeper and your very first click is always a mine?
Today's patch of Eternal Dreamers is for all the gamblers out there! https://bit.ly/327mu83
i deleted anime only family guy from now on
I've discovered Stardew Valley and now I'm an addict. To think that one person designed this...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rykerior