Comments on Profile Post by samkfj

1. RetroExcellent
    RetroExcellent
    Do you exist in all times at once?
    Jan 16, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  2. samkfj
    samkfj
    I wish! Actually no, I'd prefer unending night.
    Jan 16, 2019
    Philosophus Vagus likes this.
  3. samkfj
    samkfj
    I was having a fantastic day today. Woke up with a smile. Then some rear end in a top hat truck driver ruined it... I was helping the warehouse crew with loading because they were shorthanded.
    Jan 16, 2019
    Philosophus Vagus likes this.
  4. samkfj
    samkfj
    I go to load his trailer, and he pulls out--right as am trying to go in... We have lights that warn drivers not to move and I personally told him not to move on red... But he did. Scared the sheep out of me.
    Jan 16, 2019
  5. samkfj
    samkfj
    If I was a second too slow... I might have fallen off the dock--injured or worse. I got pissed. I told him what he did was wrong but he wouldn't accept responsibility. Normally am very tactful... But I lost it on him.
    Jan 16, 2019
  6. samkfj
    samkfj
    I told him to gtfo--he's not getting loaded. I called his dispatcher to report him. They'll send another driver tomorrow. He comes to find me and I tell him to get lost. Saying he's gonna get into trouble on account'a me.
    Jan 16, 2019
  7. samkfj
    samkfj
    I told him good. I didn't care. He left in a puff and am still really upset. Just wanted to vent. Am sorry.
    Jan 16, 2019
  8. samkfj
    samkfj
    He was real mean too, said a lot of ma mean things. But he refused to accept any responsibility. But again an sorry for venting. If you read this and if you care, am okay just still shaken.
    Jan 16, 2019
  9. Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Dude, what a trolling well-wishing post. Lure someone in with feigned goodwill for whatever part of the day they are enjoying only to chew their head off with multiple paragraphs of angry rant :guffaw: Just lead with the angry rant next time, and save the pleasantries for pleasant posts. I think you might have scared him off.
    Jan 16, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  10. Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    But I understand your anger, had the same sheep happen to me a couple of times back when I used to work for Red Diamond.
    Jan 16, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  11. samkfj
    samkfj
    I really did mean for it to be a happy thread :(

I was real happy today. I just didn't wanna make a new status.
    Jan 16, 2019
  12. samkfj
    samkfj
    The thing that really bothered me was him not wanting to admit he did anything wrong. Had he just said sorry I probably wouldn't have even been angry.
    Jan 16, 2019
  13. samkfj
    samkfj
    I do still hope all of y'all have a great day though. I love y'all. I think I'll be happy again once I have my meal.
    Jan 16, 2019
  14. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    What a (insult of your choosing)!
    Jan 16, 2019
    samkfj likes this.