Comments on Profile Post by TheoAllen

1. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Nope. I play them windowed too
    Jan 18, 2019
    BadLittleSeed likes this.
  2. GolfHacker
    GolfHacker
    I always play in Windowed mode. My wife prefers full screen though... she’s easily distracted, and it lets her immerse herself in the game.
    Jan 18, 2019
    BadLittleSeed and The Stranger like this.
  3. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @GolfHacker I'm exactly the same as your wife. lol. Can't play any game windowed because I am easily distracted, and struggle to immerse myself in the game. Same goes for Steam chat\IM, though. I'll go invisible or log out of chat entirely before playing a game.
    Jan 18, 2019
  4. Windows i7
    Windows i7
    I want graphics rendered in native resolution so they don't blur. If the fullscreen causes blurring due to that (and it often does), I don't want it.
    Jan 18, 2019
    caethyril likes this.
  5. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I tend to like the Full Screen. For me, it creates a more immersive experience. Though, I hate when games won't let me Alt+Tab out of them in order to grab a guide or respond to a message someone sent me or something. That's always a bit frustrating.
    Jan 18, 2019
    Finnuval and The Stranger like this.
  6. Archeia
    Archeia
    Fullscreen vs. Window startup is like a debate even AAA games strike on the fanbase. I'm one of the windowed fans tho.
    Jan 18, 2019
    bgillisp likes this.
  7. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I must be in a serious minority as by default I could care less. But I grew up with games that used CGA 4 color graphics, and sometimes the game didn't even do that, they used ASCII, so your hero was a little happy face and the monsters used D for dragon, k for kobold, etc. So graphics I could care less about as long as they work for the game.
    Jan 18, 2019
  8. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Nope. Fullscreen.
    Jan 18, 2019
  9. Milennin
    Milennin
    I always play games in (windowed) fullscreen. I don't really get why anyone would play in a smaller windowed version...
    Jan 19, 2019
  10. TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    The problem with RM games is there's hardly one that could immerse me. Most of them required little to no attention, so that the distraction is what I want (like observing chat group while playing). Unlike other games that require you to pay attention to the surrounding. Or the one that has keyboard+mouse full control.
    Jan 19, 2019