RPG Maker Forums

samkfj
samkfj
Speaking of which--do you have a game in development thread?
Xenphir
Xenphir
I do not :o Its still a long ways from that point. I have just basic concepts down right now and some mechanics. I'll probably make one once I finish the main two maps.
samkfj
samkfj
Well--I'll be on the lookout then. I do like the maps you make so I'll be lookin' forward to it whenever it appears.
Xenphir
Xenphir
Yeah I am spending extra time parallaxing mine and editing a lot of the tilesets to try and make it very original without buying actual original tilesets. So far First Seed Material is great and I know people will still recognize it but at first glance I'd like people to look at it uniquely. Trying to save up 25$ for that ancient dungeons pack.
samkfj
samkfj
Yeah, I do the same. Changing colors and flipping, etc. The ancient dungeon pack does look really good. I might have to get that one soon too. That just means I'd have to change my maps... again.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Apparently I'm a grandpa now.

20220128_181216.jpg20220128_181227.jpg
Sales Goal of Learn RPG Maker MV at 64% now! :kaopride:
When I was in the hospital I did actually have a nurse that was funny, did all these extra nice things for me and said she liked me. So you know what that means. That will be the last time I'll hear from her.
Anyone here ever confronted a never-ending loading screen? Took me 3 hours to realize the problem was the font format :yswt:
Ah, the problems a noob runs into...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJC