Comments on Profile Post by standardplayer

1. Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    Those exist!? I'm a vegan, but i'm never in people's faces about it...That said, i'm not fond of those who think meat is the only way to live!
    Jan 22, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  2. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Oh, they exist. In fact, depending on where you live, they can get get downright aggressive. I have to deal with it a lot, just like any unwarranted preaching its awful. I love meat, but I also love fruit, veggies, grains.
    Jan 22, 2019
    Marsigne and Philosophus Vagus like this.
  3. Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    @Mystic_Enigma go on youtube and look up a bloke named Vegan gains sometime if you wanna see just how aggressive and crazy some of those guys can get. Dude tried to force an Australian wolfhound to become vegan even. I've only ever been preached at by a real life vegan once though, but then, I tend to avoid people and cities and such so.
    Jan 22, 2019
    Marsigne and standardplayer like this.
  4. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    @Philosophus Vagus Ive seen that, it's messed up. @Mystic_Enigma I live near a college so I hear it a ton. Unfortunately, some(I know, not all)Vegans/Vegetarians don't stop at changing the way they eat, they have like a war on meat.
    Jan 23, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  5. Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    @standardplayer I didn't realize it was such a popular trend. Got nothing against vegetarian/vegans, if they want to eschew meat because first world prosperity allows them the option then more power to them. As a kid I helped my grandad raise chickens, cows and goats; If I can eat a chicken I'd named and treated as a pet for weeks then there just isn't much hope for me ever becoming vegan probably, you know?
    Jan 23, 2019
  6. Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @standardplayer, why is people pushy on their ideology? I do not think being vegan or meat eater influence them to be closed mind. I think the way some people think that their answer to life is holy than thou.
    Jan 23, 2019
  7. Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @standardplayer, they think their ways is only the right one. Yes, if a more people hold live and let live attitude, people would be less killing and hated.
    Jan 23, 2019
  8. Marsigne
    Marsigne
    Only heard from Atheist vegans, world sure does change.
    Jan 23, 2019