Comments on Profile Post by Ms Littlefish

1. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I'll make a million versions like usual. XD
    Jan 23, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  2. samkfj
    samkfj
    I do the same... I have I dunno how many versions of my game's theme, including 3 piano versions...
    Jan 23, 2019
    Ms Littlefish likes this.
  3. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I draft all my songs on the piano so pretty much each one has a piano version. I don't release all of them because a lot are haphazard messes but I finish the really nice ones. XD
    Jan 23, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  4. samkfj
    samkfj
    I haven't released any--am still kinda... shy about my music. If it was acoustic or plugged into an amp yeah I'd be all for it haha... but my piano and I have a very special relationship.
    Jan 23, 2019
  5. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Aww, I hope that shyness goes away! I used to be a bit shy. My husband got me into RM. He pretty much (not really) forced me to join this website and start posting my music. I think if I hadn't I would have stopped making it all together because I didn't really have an outlet. Now I've made hundreds of compositions!
    Jan 23, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  6. samkfj
    samkfj
    I've heard some of them! They're good, I have to say. Generally am not shy with anything hee hee, but yeah music is my outlet--and sometimes it's tough to let people see me in a vulnerable state. Yeah am one of those that I may tear up if I create a sad melody.
    Jan 23, 2019
    Finnuval and Ms Littlefish like this.
  7. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Ah, thank you! And, yeah. I think it's natural to be protective of something we create because it's often emotional. At the same time, people will connect to it.
    Jan 23, 2019
    samkfj and Finnuval like this.
  8. samkfj
    samkfj
    Maybe some day soon--I'll have to post more of my music on here--considering I do want it to be used in my game, would be best if I got feedback.
    Jan 24, 2019