RPG Maker Forums

Kes
Kes
There are some RL people I'd like to do that to. Should you decide to share your method, remember me!
BadLittleSeed
BadLittleSeed
And then you get the players-turned-doors who develop an identity crisis because they keep asking if they're ajar.
The Stranger
The Stranger
They say that the eyes are the windows to the soul. Some doors have small windows in them. Is the entire body a door with two little windows near the top? It's possible. By opening that door, do we gain access to all of the dirty little secrets that lie beyond? :p
bgillisp
bgillisp
Someone should make a game where you do that on purpose. Maybe a puzzle game?
Poryg
Poryg
Or maybe a game where bugs would be features?
samkfj
samkfj
Am certain there's a naughty joke here somewhere, however it would go against rules.

Things you say about your characters turning into a door--but not your girlfriend.
DerVVulfman
DerVVulfman
It MUST be a bug. YOU CAN'T HUG A DOOR!!!

Z would try though. ^_^ *HUGS!*
The Stranger
The Stranger
@DerVVulfman Haven't tried hugging a door, but I have cuddled a wall. lol. It was cool to the touch, and I was so very hot, so I tried snuggling up against it. Wasn't very comfy.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
You mean about how they always seem to be open?
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
@samkfj something-something about gamedev crimes where the dev initially use "door" as a base object bcz they were too lazy. Copied it as other game objects. But they forgot to remove the "enter" popup, so that even the human object even has "enter" popup above the sprite.
samkfj
samkfj
Y'all are silly
DerVVulfman
DerVVulfman
Why THANK you. ^_^

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*
Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Pootscooter wrote on Pharonix's profile.
Hey @Pharonix, just wondering what you're up to lately and if you've had an opportunity to check out the LTBS thread in the past few days...(a couple of us could really use your expertise). Hope you are well and Happy Thanksgiving!
Anyone know the best size image to put in signature?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostPunishR