Comments on Profile Post by Tai_MT

1. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    nope...and yes, but why care about if it's weird? Enjoy it :D
    Jan 25, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  2. trouble time
    trouble time
    I wouldn't describe myself as an Amazon chaser, but I enjoy writing women too, though I've also started working on some dialouge for a weak willed woman who sold her husband's soul to the god of evil. Its a different feeling.
    Jan 25, 2019
  3. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I thought you meant you like to hunt around for bargains on Amazon. lol. Never heard of an 'Amazon Chaser' before, but writing female characters, not just strong and confident ones, is good. Personally, I enjoy writing characters with a lot of psychological issues.
    Jan 25, 2019
    mlogan likes this.
  4. Uzuki
    Uzuki
    Nothing wrong with liking strong ladies. As long as you're not fetishsizing real women then go for it.
    Jan 25, 2019
    Finnuval likes this.
  5. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I'm not even sure what "fetishizing real women" is.

@The Stranger Nah, Amazons are a kind of woman, ha ha. Think "Zoey" from Firefly... or Ripley from "Alien".

I tend to write women mostly in this archetype. I think it's because it's the sort of woman I look for personality wise.
    Jan 26, 2019
  6. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Tai_MT So, not the mythical all female tribe? :p I've never been attracted to the bad ass fighter chick thing. I prefer the cute, kinda kooky, girls. Playfulness and silliness are far more important to me than strength and ambition. Such people make me feel alive. :)
    Jan 26, 2019
  7. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Well, to be fair, my ideal "Amazon" is not arrogant, but is strong willed. She's also quite feminine. What I look for in a woman is basically an equal partner. Someone with dreams, aspirations, and the will to achieve them. Doesn't usually matter what those dreams or aspirations are, so long as she's serious about persuing them.
    Jan 26, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.