Comments on Profile Post by Ms Littlefish

1. samkfj
    samkfj
    My cat will stand on my chest--until I wake up to feed her--then I don't see her again until lunch time. Cats are menaces.

I call her Luna the Hutt.
    Jan 25, 2019
  2. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Oh. That's sweet. Your cat will sit there. Mine slaps me and screams in my face. She's lucky she's so cute.
    Jan 25, 2019
    BadLittleSeed and samkfj like this.
  3. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Does she ever stop mid-bath, and look around with her lil' tongue sticking out? I thought it was so cute when my old cat did that. ^.^ It was kinda like this:
    Jan 25, 2019
    BadLittleSeed and samkfj like this.
  4. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Ha, no tongue sticking out, but she stops all the time to look around when she's sitting her with feet up straight in the air.
    Jan 25, 2019
  5. samkfj
    samkfj
    She slaps and screams? That's--kinda awesome but still very what??

@The Stranger yeah, my cat does that all the time--or she'll wash her bum and then stare at me with her mouth open. S'like--hey no one told you to do that.
    Jan 25, 2019
  6. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Yeah, she's a very, very chatty cat. I mean...by scream I mean meow very loudly. She has a lot of meows, so it's really like she can talk.
    Jan 25, 2019
  7. samkfj
    samkfj
    Okay--real quick... does your cat meow when you pick her up? Mine refuses to meow when I hold her--but as soon as she goes down--she wont shuddap.
    Jan 25, 2019
  8. samkfj
    samkfj
    Jan 25, 2019
    BadLittleSeed and Ms Littlefish like this.
  9. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    She'll meow when I hold her if I talk to her, especially if she knows she'll get a treat or a toy.
    Jan 25, 2019
  10. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Jan 25, 2019
  11. samkfj
    samkfj
    Cute, love it! If it fits--it sits.
    Jan 25, 2019
  12. OmnislashXX
  13. Shaz
    Shaz
    monitors are the new newspapers. Can't do anything when the cat takes it over!
    Jan 27, 2019