Comments on Profile Post by MushroomCake28

1. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Although most of my time on the project was actually coding stuff, then composing music. Writing, mapping and eventing wasn't that long, but it felt like eternity because I don't like doing it lol.
    Jan 26, 2019
    Sauteed_Onion and evmaster like this.
  2. samkfj
    samkfj
    Good job man! Almost there.
    Jan 26, 2019
  3. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Last legs.... Congrats!
    Jan 26, 2019
    Sauteed_Onion and MushroomCake28 like this.
  4. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Actually, there's still 80% of all sidequests that are not done yet lol. But might release some of them with updates after release.
    Jan 26, 2019
    Sauteed_Onion and Finnuval like this.
  5. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Still nearing the end and that's good :D
    Jan 26, 2019
  6. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Yeah, indeed. I'm getting pretty hyped from my own game, even tho I'm the dev lol. All the endgame skills and abilities become available and the battle really becomes intense.
    Jan 26, 2019
    Sauteed_Onion and Finnuval like this.
  7. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Nothing wrong with that ;)
    Jan 26, 2019
  8. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Looks like we took near the same time on main game. My game took about 26 months to be playable from start to finish. The rest of the time has been dealing with RL stuff and polishing it.
    Jan 26, 2019
    MushroomCake28 likes this.
  9. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    @bgillisp And how's side content and polishing going for you? Longer than main story?
    Jan 26, 2019
  10. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Sadly, almost. It took about another 12 months to make it playable to start to finish without bugs or placeholder content, and then about another 12 months to finish all the side dungeons and quests. Now it's just bug testing mainly.
    Jan 26, 2019
    samkfj and MushroomCake28 like this.
  11. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    And honestly...I would probably have not been able to do it in 26 months but the last 3 months of those I worked a reduced schedule. Gave me a lot of game making time but I was so broke during it.
    Jan 26, 2019
    samkfj and MushroomCake28 like this.
  12. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Polishing is a long process indeed.
    Jan 26, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  13. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Oh yes. I keep joking my next game is going to be much shorter. I'm thinking Harold makes his bed.
    Jan 26, 2019
    Finnuval, MushroomCake28 and samkfj like this.
  14. samkfj
    samkfj
    But then the fish want revenge for the time he threw a bomb in the water... They steal his blankets. Harold is out for blood.... Blood and Fish Oil.
    Jan 26, 2019
    bgillisp, Finnuval and MushroomCake28 like this.