RPG Maker Forums

MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Although most of my time on the project was actually coding stuff, then composing music. Writing, mapping and eventing wasn't that long, but it felt like eternity because I don't like doing it lol.
samkfj
samkfj
Good job man! Almost there.
Finnuval
Finnuval
Last legs.... Congrats!
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Actually, there's still 80% of all sidequests that are not done yet lol. But might release some of them with updates after release.
Finnuval
Finnuval
Still nearing the end and that's good :D
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Yeah, indeed. I'm getting pretty hyped from my own game, even tho I'm the dev lol. All the endgame skills and abilities become available and the battle really becomes intense.
Finnuval
Finnuval
Nothing wrong with that ;)
bgillisp
bgillisp
Looks like we took near the same time on main game. My game took about 26 months to be playable from start to finish. The rest of the time has been dealing with RL stuff and polishing it.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
@bgillisp And how's side content and polishing going for you? Longer than main story?
bgillisp
bgillisp
Sadly, almost. It took about another 12 months to make it playable to start to finish without bugs or placeholder content, and then about another 12 months to finish all the side dungeons and quests. Now it's just bug testing mainly.
bgillisp
bgillisp
And honestly...I would probably have not been able to do it in 26 months but the last 3 months of those I worked a reduced schedule. Gave me a lot of game making time but I was so broke during it.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Currently without internet due to storm damage and most of our state is devastated. No idea how long I'll be unable to log onto here, but I'll answer questions as soon as I can.
This is supposed to be pso2 photon blast inspired animation
I'm sure this question's been asked before, but I can't find an answer: is there any way to run the Steam version of RPGMaker *without* being logged into Steam? It's a frustrating extra step sometimes.
Been seeing bright flashes in the sky for a while, and thought it was my eyes playing tricks on me. Nope! Lightning. Now it's raining heavily. Seeing lightning, but not hearing thunder, is weird.
Small Update for myself:
>Two Dungeon maps are done, Dungeon 3 is in progress. Dungeon 4 needs work.
>4 characters set up out of a possible 6 but those come later.
>Hub area needs work.
>Game completion..., 20-25% maybe?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdealba92