Comments on Profile Post by Zebestian

1. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    I wish it was mine.... lol
    Seriously though it's awesome! (but you knew that already ;) ) Now get started on that game :D
    Jan 26, 2019
    Zebestian likes this.
  2. Zebestian
    Zebestian
    Gotta say, having the music is good motivation! XD
    Jan 26, 2019
    Finnuval likes this.
  3. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Yeah I can only agree with you on that. Despite not being able to make my own I constantly listen to other people's work to get inspired and fired up working on my project :)
    Jan 26, 2019
    Zebestian likes this.
  4. Poryg
    Poryg
    The music has potential, but there's room for improvement I'd say.
    At the beginning I had a problem with the main instrument fading out and then suddenly fading in to a 1/16 note. Felt off rhythm.
    Jan 26, 2019
  5. Poryg
    Poryg
    The cymbals... They're rather disturbing. Maybe substitute them for a deep drum?
    Speaking of deep drum, it's good. But I'd say it wouldn't be a bad idea to make it a bit louder to create more atmosphere.
    Jan 26, 2019
  6. Poryg
    Poryg
    Also, I feel that the constant repetitions of various parts are rather hurting the theme. It should be an epic theme, so it should have progress. The repetitions kill the theme a bit, making it monotonnous.
    Jan 26, 2019
  7. Poryg
    Poryg
    I'm also not sure about the rock guitar. It didn't raise a red flag, but I can't say I particularly liked it, especially since there was no deep drum company to it.
    Jan 26, 2019
  8. Poryg
    Poryg
    The female oooh periods are too close to each other and possibly there's one too many.
    Jan 26, 2019
  9. Poryg
    Poryg
    And mayyyybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to increase the tempo of non-oooh passages? Especially the rock guitar.
    Jan 26, 2019
  10. Milennin
    Milennin
    I'm no music expert, but I like it. I'd probably use it if it came with the RTP.
    Jan 26, 2019
  11. Zebestian
    Zebestian
    @Poryg wow that’s a lot to consider... uhh... I might as well make a completely new song XD
    Jan 26, 2019
  12. Poryg
    Poryg
    It wouldn't be me without a thorough feedback on a theme :D
    Jan 26, 2019
    Zebestian likes this.