Comments on Profile Post by samkfj

1. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    To quote Garfield: "If I'm not eating, it's because I'm about to start eating"
    Feb 1, 2019
    Sauteed_Onion, Finnuval and samkfj like this.
  2. Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    I am hungrier when the wheater turns cold.
    Feb 1, 2019
    Finnuval, MushroomCake28 and samkfj like this.
  3. samkfj
    samkfj
    One of my co-workers was hungry. Told him I had treats in my office. He cleaned it out. I don't mind, but man... He left me nothing haha.
    Feb 1, 2019
  4. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Quite the opposite for me. I'm more prone to wanting to snack when I have less food, but I'm overall less hungry with none available. However, if there's a lot of food, I tend to be hungry more often and am slower to fill on a meal.
    Feb 1, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  5. samkfj
    samkfj
    Yeah I get ya. I am just so hungry, I felt that because I literally had no food to eat, that I was hungrier. Could be a psychological thing for all I know. All I know currently is I could eat very non healthy at this moment.
    Feb 1, 2019
  6. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Have you tried getting up and checking the same fridge/cabinets 5 times? That's what I usually do
    Feb 1, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  7. samkfj
    samkfj
    Well sadly--I was at work still, nothing but napkins and sugar. However--in an extreme situation, I could probably make something out of that.
    Feb 1, 2019
  8. Sharm
    Sharm
    There's nothing in life quite so compelling as the word "no".

BTW, I find myself hungriest when I can only have a small taste of food when I'm already very hungry and can't have more. It just makes it so much worse!

The only way to survive these situations is distraction. Think so hard about something else that you forget about your desire for food.
    Feb 1, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  9. samkfj
    samkfj
    Mind over matter! That's usually how I get through a day of light or no meals. And don't worry haha, it'd have to be a giant emergency to even consider that :p
    Feb 1, 2019