Comments on Profile Post by Tai_MT

1. Poryg
    Poryg
    Remember: Nezha is a trap!
    Feb 1, 2019
    Tai_MT likes this.
  2. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Not yet far enough for Nezha. :D I need to farm Nova pieces... of which my luck is terrible on the boss drops... and I'm also trying to farm an Ivara Chassis. :D I've got about 8 of each of the rare mods, but not once gotten the Chassis. :D I have no luck with RNGesus.
    Feb 1, 2019
  3. Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    Alien Shooting Game, such an innovative game.
    Feb 1, 2019
  4. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    There actually aren't any aliens in it. Everything in it are: 1. Offshoot of humanity. 2. Sentient nano-machine creatures created by humanity. 3. Rogue infected creatures created by humanity to kill the sentient nano-machines. The fun in the game is the Feedback Loop, the Lore (if you're into that, and I am), and the movement system (which feels fantastic).
    Feb 1, 2019
  5. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    This review explains the whole game much better than I do. It's not a game for everyone. It certainly isn't. But, for those it appeals to... It's quite fun. For me, it's everything Destiny 1 was advertised to be... and failed to deliver on. It literally does everything those ViDocs claimed Destiny would do in the early advertising campaign.
    Feb 1, 2019
  6. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    And then I do one more run of a Spy Mission and finally get my Ivara Chassis. :D Today might be a good and lucky day.
    Feb 1, 2019
  7. Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    Good Luck with your mission.
    Feb 1, 2019