RPG Maker Forums

Benny Jackdaw
Benny Jackdaw
have you tried Horehound candy for a sore throat?
Reactions: samkfj
Sharm
Sharm
Nope, but I don't have access right now. I'll look into it.
Vance Raehart
Vance Raehart
whorehound?
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
Now THAT definitely doesn't sound right.
Benny Jackdaw
Benny Jackdaw
I know, it's a terrible name for candy, but that's what it's called. Some even say it can help sore throats.
Sharm
Sharm
Day 5 of throatpocolypse. I'd moan and complain but it hurts too much. Can I be done now? Doc says it's viral and can't do anything. He gave me a prescription level cough syrup at least.
OmnislashXX
Sharm
Sharm
Yay, bronchitis! At least I'm not stuck in the hospital with a bad case of the flu that's going around.
Vance Raehart
Vance Raehart
Throatpocalypse? Stop moaning so much it’s just getting weird now :)
Sharm
Sharm
You try being unable to sleep due to pain in your throat even with loads of pain meds and see how little you moan. :p Besides, I warned you I was a baby about this.
Vance Raehart
Vance Raehart
Loads huh?
Vance Raehart
Vance Raehart
Lol your giving me so
Much ammunition here it’s hard not to make fun ;)
Vance Raehart
Vance Raehart
I’m teasing you al in good fun. Get well soon Kay?
Sharm
Sharm
Also, my memory was being dumb, I do have the flu, I'm just not needing hospital.
Sharm
Sharm
Thanks. I appreciate you reigning the jokes in for my sake, I take that as a compliment. I'm really good at walking into stuff.
Sharm
Sharm
I knew your teasing was well meant too. Teasing like that is a form of affection in my family so no worries about me taking it wrong.
samkfj
samkfj
Have some likes! That should help ya feel better.
Sharm
Sharm
LOL, did you just blow all of your daily likes on me? Wow! I feel . . . spammed! :LZYwink:
Sharm
Sharm
I appreciate the display of affection. Thank you.
samkfj
samkfj
Well we can both be sick today too--havin' tummy problems. The ew type.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm very excited with DE:VOID! And FYI Darkness of Hope - The Pocket Watch in development, so please be excited!
The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:
spending a week trying to figure out what was wrong with my font has me DED
504 threads to go upon the time of this post until the forum reaches 100k threads. Thread Dead Redemption. Thready Van Halen. Thread Zeppelin. Doesn't have to be a band or a game
Random thought: Looks like putting in effort in learning a language is like a taboo for most people. :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigPatate