Comments on Profile Post by samkfj

1. samkfj
    samkfj
    Or--if y'all have any recommendations for some good ones.
    Feb 2, 2019
  2. TakeHomeTheCup
    TakeHomeTheCup
    Well, I loved playing Monopoly and Sorry with my family when I was younger.
    Feb 2, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  3. samkfj
    samkfj
    Classics.
    Feb 2, 2019
  4. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I love Board Games. I picked up "Civilization" like 6 months ago and only got to play it twice, but it was pretty fun.

I recommend picking up Settlers of Catan. It's a good multiplayer game for 3 or 4 people, but can be played with as few as 2.
    Feb 2, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  5. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Yeah. I played Descent at one point. That was pretty good, had a campaign going until...Well, this. I've also done Star Trek Attack Wing, basically collecting all the ships. (Though I guess That's more tabletop then board game.
    Feb 2, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  6. samkfj
    samkfj
    I can't say I've heard of any of these--to be honest, am very green on the board game scene.

Though--I did find one I really really want to play... it's called Scythe. To explain it as best as I can (from what I saw/read.) It's basically World War I with mechs. My girl didn't want to play it--so guess I'll never know.
    Feb 2, 2019
  7. samkfj
    samkfj
    I don't have to wait long though--there's a PC equivalent I've been waiting for that's basically the same thing called Iron Harvest.
    Feb 2, 2019
  8. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    If you have like board game stores nearby, you could always take a board game there and see if you could put together a group. I know some people who do that for D&D.
    Feb 2, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  9. samkfj
    samkfj
    Yeah I did that once in a while. Made a bunch of friends there. Play mtg and fftcg. Trying to get them to invite me to dnd with them :p
    Feb 3, 2019