Comments on Profile Post by Prescott

1. samkfj
    samkfj
    Takes place I think 17 years after the end of FC5.

Yeah--think I'll skip it personally. Doesn't interest me. 5 did, but I hated the endings.
    Feb 4, 2019
    Philosophus Vagus likes this.
  2. Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    @samkfj I never got to the ending, what I hated is how in this open world game every single time I started getting interested in exploring somewhere I'd get kidnapped again and have to go through a bunch of BS to advance the main story. Just kill me already ffs was my feeling by the 5-6th time the deputy gets kidnapped.
    Feb 4, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  3. Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Also the complete lack of balance or attention to the weapons irked me. There's just no weight to them, I remember criticizing 4 similarly when it comes to weapon verisimilitude but boy did 5 see me missing 4 with it's nonsense.

Not at all interested in New Dawn, truthfully speaking I've had as much as I can stand of on-the-rails openworld "sandboxes" at this point.
    Feb 4, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  4. samkfj
    samkfj
    Yeah--the weapons were bad. I could not understand how a .45-70 takes two bullets to take down a normal enemy. It should be one bullet to take out a bear.

I ended up using the 1911 most of the game hahaha
    Feb 4, 2019
  5. samkfj
    samkfj
    And yes--I hated the constant kidnapping... It's like c'mon bro, lemme just explore and do sheep, I wish there was the option to reduce the amount of reputation you would gain or just to turn it off entirely and make it a quest line or something.
    Feb 4, 2019