RPG Maker Forums

MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Holy damn this almost sounds like a Holywood script. Hope you're alright.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
@MushroomCake28 Other than being pissed I'm fine. Was lucky there as it was just a glancing blow not a direct, skull-shattering one. Mild concussion but nothing broken. Don't understand why people have to be so damn crazy, or why laws are written to be so arbitrary as to punish a pup for protecting someone against a crazy person.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Did the skateboarder mean to hit you? I guess that would be what mattered the most in the eyes of the law. If it was an accident, and your dog bit someone, then I can see why this happened. Not sure how it is where you are, but over here, dogs (pets in general) are considered as the property of their owners. As such, if a dog attacks someone, it's the owner who is punished.
Vance Raehart
Vance Raehart
Is the dog alright? I don’t about humans I’m more worried about the doggie dog
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
@The Stranger I don't know why he hit me for sure but how would you accidentally hit someone in the back of the head with a skateboard? Also he tossed it down and started to skate off while I was on the ground to, so he was right behind me not back like he lost control of it. Dog yanked him off of it by his thigh.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
I can't say for sure what happened though, personally my best guess is that he didn't like my hat (it was a certain red one that seems to bring random misfortune to some of its wearers) but he was to busy crying and hyperventilating for us to talk much waiting for emergency services.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Honestly if it were me I would sue the hell out of that guy.
The Stranger
The Stranger
@Philosophus Vagus Did he actually hit you 'round the head with it? You know, as in use it as a club and hit you with it? Then again, if it was by mistake (a failed skating move), then trying to skate off probably wasn't the wisest course of action. I don't know. lol. Well, if it wasn't an accident, I bet he regretted attacking you when your dog was through with him. xD
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
People are entitled to their opinions, but if you don't like someone else's opinion you are not allowed to beat them up.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Okay... yeah, reading about your hat does help clear things up a bit. I mean, if it's the hat I'm thinking of, then I've seen people say that merely wearing it is an act of violence. xD There was also that whole fiasco with the Native American bloke and the Catholic boy recently; turned out the boy in the hat hadn't actually done anything wrong, and the media were just fanning the flames of hatred.
Vance Raehart
Vance Raehart
That incident made me furious. That Native American dude was known for starting racial tensions
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
I think that many people who were originally liberal were so disgusted by the Politically correct, the lying media, and the SJW, that even though they weren't a fan of Trump, they voted for him. Seriously, people who call others fascist are actually the real fascist (using violence against those you disagree with is kinda fascist).
Vance Raehart
Vance Raehart
I think discussing politics is against forums rules.
Vance Raehart
Vance Raehart
I already got banned once, so I intend not making that an occurring habit. MORE importantly what happened to the puppy!! I could care a little bit less about @Philosophus Vagus and his minor head concoussion, even less then the dumbass skateboarder. What happens the to doggie dog dog?!
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
@MushroomCake28 At the very least that's the case for me (slightly left of center libertarian), voted against the corrupt warhawk, rather than for the celebrity billionaire. Only recently started actually considering myself a 'supporter' of the president. But yeah, let's get off that before we get scolded, knew I shouldn'ta mentioned the hat. :p
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
@Vance Raehart He's fine other than being on a vicious dog list now. He didn't get hurt at all, he's munching on taco bell at the moment.
The Stranger
The Stranger
@Philosophus Vagus Did they put him in the pound? He's gonna be institutionalised. The day he comes out, he wont be the same dog. He'll have a scar across his left eye, a spiked collar, a hole in his right ear, and he'll be part of some sort of canine gang.
Vance Raehart
Vance Raehart
If I had a choice between saving a baby and a puppy, I’d condemn the baby and save the puppy
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
I'd say the dog was just protecting his owner. (You.) Seems to me that he should have targeted his behind.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

how it looks from the top
Hike was successful guys! I made it to the top!
Add Film-like Visual Effects During Test-Play, Deploy Games with Electron | RPG Maker News #69

brain broken as soon as i figure out whats wrong with my game im taking a long nap
Hey guys anyone is interested in playing my game? Just PM me and I'll give you a Steam key! Here's my latest video! ->

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rag1993