Comments on Profile Post by TheoAllen

1. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    o_o ....*blinks* THAT, required that much code?! Im not criticizing you or anything, as my own coding skills are quite limited....but just.... wow.
    Feb 11, 2019
  2. TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    fall damage for both visible encounters and the player took half of it though :p
    Feb 11, 2019
    MushroomCake28 likes this.
  3. Bex
    Bex
    Nice Idea with the bridge. Good Gameplay, even if simple. Well done.
    Feb 11, 2019
    TheoAllen likes this.
  4. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Nice. Could probably event that though lol, but coding it is fancier indeed.
    Feb 11, 2019
  5. TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Sure, I'd like to see how would someone event that especially if there's a lot of collapsing bridges with a note that it wont lag
    Feb 11, 2019
  6. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    X3 you make me wanna code my events now.... :< but I find digging through the base code intimidating, and also I have alot on my plate right now, that its hard to learn stuff this in-depth T_T.
    Feb 11, 2019
  7. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    An event with a graphic of 3 different opacity with the "stepping" box checked.
    Feb 11, 2019
  8. Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu
    Yeah, you can event this.
    Feb 11, 2019
  9. Bex
    Bex
    Just ignore the Code and realise what an simple but awesome Gameplaymechanic a collapsing bridge can be.
    Add different smal Gameplay things together and get a huge Gameplay Content. This is as good for me as Fireballs or Spikes, it simply adds upon them, so i want to see more such awesome content in the future. so please continue to share.
    Feb 12, 2019
  10. TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Speaking of which, this is how it looks like in action
    Feb 12, 2019
  11. Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu
    Way too fast. You should make em spin in place for few second first, just for dramatic and comedic effect.
    Feb 13, 2019
  12. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    @TheoAllen Very nicely designed dungeon! I like it! But it might be a bit too fast paced. Maybe make the lightning targeting a bit longer?
    Feb 13, 2019
  13. TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    I will make it longer in another dungeon that is more relaxing though. For this specifically, it's kinda for a sense of urgency bcz u gotta escape from the place as fast as possible. It's not going to take long. Just a few maps.
    Feb 13, 2019
  14. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Oh, then it works then.
    Feb 13, 2019