Comments on Profile Post by MushroomCake28

1. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    So basically I'm now using a sliding command window that displays icons and the name of the currently selected command. Using this for skills and general commands (attack/skill/defend/item/etc.). Not sure if I will for items since people won't be able to see the number left for non selected items.
    Feb 13, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  2. cabfe
    cabfe
    I'm not sure about the grey background though, since the white numbers kind of blend with it.
    Feb 13, 2019
  3. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Well, could make them darker.
    Feb 13, 2019
  4. Lemonrice
    Lemonrice
    May I suggest reducing the Background Image of the character Images and the gradient on the top as it makes the Information hard to read. Also, the blue is hard to read on the grey as it almost ja the same brightness
    Feb 13, 2019
    MushroomCake28 likes this.
  5. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    I don't know why I never noticed before... yeah I think I'll have to make all the gray/white boxes darker to contrast with the information. Good idea.
    Feb 13, 2019
    Lemonrice likes this.
  6. Lemonrice
    Lemonrice
    It usually is a good idea to look at it on different screens (I viewed it on my phone)
    Feb 13, 2019
    MushroomCake28 likes this.
  7. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Ohh that might explain. I'm used to working on a vibrant IPS pannel with near perfect color accuracy and very vibrant color so it might be easier for me differentiate colors. Guess that's a disadvantage now :p
    Feb 13, 2019
    Lemonrice likes this.