RPG Maker Forums

MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
So basically I'm now using a sliding command window that displays icons and the name of the currently selected command. Using this for skills and general commands (attack/skill/defend/item/etc.). Not sure if I will for items since people won't be able to see the number left for non selected items.
cabfe
cabfe
I'm not sure about the grey background though, since the white numbers kind of blend with it.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Well, could make them darker.
Lemonrice
Lemonrice
May I suggest reducing the Background Image of the character Images and the gradient on the top as it makes the Information hard to read. Also, the blue is hard to read on the grey as it almost ja the same brightness

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Currently without internet due to storm damage and most of our state is devastated. No idea how long I'll be unable to log onto here, but I'll answer questions as soon as I can.
This is supposed to be pso2 photon blast inspired animation
I'm sure this question's been asked before, but I can't find an answer: is there any way to run the Steam version of RPGMaker *without* being logged into Steam? It's a frustrating extra step sometimes.
Been seeing bright flashes in the sky for a while, and thought it was my eyes playing tricks on me. Nope! Lightning. Now it's raining heavily. Seeing lightning, but not hearing thunder, is weird.
Small Update for myself:
>Two Dungeon maps are done, Dungeon 3 is in progress. Dungeon 4 needs work.
>4 characters set up out of a possible 6 but those come later.
>Hub area needs work.
>Game completion..., 20-25% maybe?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neeteryus