Comments on Profile Post by Amane Kagari

1. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Nice!
    Feb 13, 2019
    Amane Kagari likes this.
  2. samkfj
    samkfj
    That's great! It's a real fun experience.
    Feb 13, 2019
    Amane Kagari likes this.
  3. Amane Kagari
    Amane Kagari
    I finally am able to get tickets thanks to them adding an extra day (it's now a four-day event instead of three.) as of last year so I'm really excited. It's been hard work petitioning PAX East to expand their venues to an extra day at least but they finally did as of last year and it doesn't coincide with an anime con I will be attending so a win-win for me!
    Feb 13, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  4. samkfj
    samkfj
    It's been a long while since I've gone. One year I'll try again.
    Feb 13, 2019
    Amane Kagari likes this.
  5. Aoi Ninami
    Aoi Ninami
    What is that?
    Feb 13, 2019
  6. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    I used to love going to these conventions. Otakon was in my city for years and I went to that quite frequently. Then when it moved to Washington, I stooped going, though I did visit Magfest for two years. I also visited a few Comic-cons.
    Feb 13, 2019
    Amane Kagari and samkfj like this.
  7. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    I remember that they had this line to see these actors from the show "Iron Fist" on Netflix. I waited until there was basically no one in the line and walked up to talk to them. The guy who plays Danny Rand was really short. I said " I'm Danny Rand, The Immortal Iron Fist. Sworn enemy of the Hand." Did I get it right? He gave me a thumbs up.
    Feb 13, 2019
    Amane Kagari and samkfj like this.
  8. Amane Kagari
    Amane Kagari
    @Aoi Ninami PAX East/Penny Arcade Expo East is the largest game convention in the east but there's also PAX West for those in the west coast of the US. It's basically a convention that every gamer and game dev want in. (Especially if you're indie! They let indies in unlike some other competing gaming conventions! That's why I like PAX and always wanted to go!)
    Feb 13, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  9. Amane Kagari
    Amane Kagari
    @OmnislashXX Yeah. I use to love going to my local anime con until many issues turned me off. I tried going back a few years back but I ended up skipping the next two because conflicts with my time. (Missed PAX East last year because of late info.) This is why I am going to try to go to both PAX East and that anime con before things gets really busy again.
    Feb 13, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  10. Aoi Ninami
    Aoi Ninami
    Wow, that sounds awesome! Hope you have a great time!
    Feb 13, 2019
    Amane Kagari likes this.