RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
I'm using some of your stuff in my current project: the billboards, the news desk, and a few other things. :)
samkfj
samkfj
Really?? That's awesome! Now am ultra hyped. Have to make more shat now.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Yeah, I really liked the billboards because I can put my own images in them. lol.
samkfj
samkfj
I should share the sharable ones I made to share with the community to share with... for sharing.
The Stranger
The Stranger
SamShares. Share and share alike. lol.
Kes
Kes
Well, if you had had the verve to make them for Ace as well, then I might well have used some. But as it is...
Reactions: samkfj
samkfj
samkfj
Well--I do have ace... but would ya believe I never used it?
Kes
Kes
There are still things you can do in Ace that you can't do in MV. From the player's POV, the big difference is the size of the window mode - 640 x 480 is not big by today's standards. But I can live with that.
Reactions: samkfj
samkfj
samkfj
Might have to toy around with Ace sometime. I've made too much progress in MV to do anything really crazy--but maybe just for trial purposes, to see what I missed out on.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

DenRebrov wrote on Celianna's profile.
Seliana, will you be making desert tiles in the ancient dungeon?
Working on a casual shirt and jeans for female MZ gen. Woo.
Crazy idea: a crossover game made to showcase different RPG Maker games. Dimension crossing is involved and you get to play as different people's characters in some wacky nonsense plot.
HexMozart88 wrote on Citali's profile.
Kikuo!
The lack of bike trails and bungee jump areas in this city should be criminalized.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown_entity