RPG Maker Forums

Kupotepo
Kupotepo
You know why the U.S does not intervene early during Texas revolutions.

"The Florida Treaty of February 22, 1819, emerged as a compromise that excluded Spain from the lower Columbia River watershed, but established southern boundaries at the Sabine and Red Rivers, "legally extinguish[ing]" any American claims to Texas.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
@mlogan I believe we still have Santa Anna's leg on display somewhere from that raid do we not? Or did the king of the hill petition of 1998 eventually resolve the issue? :p
samkfj
samkfj
As far as I know--it's still on display hahaha.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
@The Stranger actually if memory serves I believe it's in a museum in Chicago for some reason. Also it's an old timey wooden prosthetic, not an actual leg. Probably should've mentioned that previously.
samkfj
samkfj
Naw it's in Illinois (I think?) maybe it was a different state, I don't recall off the top of my head.

EDIT: Beat me to it hee hee. I have to look it up now haha, I remember it was all funky looking. It's a peg leg though, or at least like a fake leg.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Kinda disappointed. Was hoping it'd be an ancient, skeletal leg with an old timey shoe still on the foot. lol.
Reactions: samkfj
samkfj
samkfj
Yeah it's not really super interesting, but at the same time--it's one of those things that would be a silly weapon in a game like left 4 dead.
samkfj
samkfj
If--they ever make another left 4 dead--and the survivors pass through Illinois--they better have the opportunity to grab that leg and beat zambies with it.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Over here, we have Sir Francis Drake's snare drum. Apparently, if you beat the drum, and England is under threat, Drake will return from the dead to defend the nation.
Reactions: samkfj
samkfj
samkfj
That--is bad...ass!

Imagine if... that does happen, then Finn MacCool comes out of his cave in Ireland, and Davey Crockett bursts out of his grave to defend the world from aliens or something--I'd be like whoa.
samkfj
samkfj
Okay... that's a great idea for an epic comic. Even the names are awesome. I wouldn't wanna mess with people who's last names are Drake, MacCool and Crockett.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Badass zombie heroes, defending the world from the forces of darkness!
Finnuval
Finnuval
I'm Just gonna say The Flying Dutchman for bad-assery ;)
(Make a fun villian though haha)
samkfj
samkfj
That's one--that I don't know of, I'll have to take a look. I was actually trying to think of more legendary badasses that could show up haha.

Moctezuma, Sun Tzu, Mary Magdaline and John Browning.
The Stranger
The Stranger
samkfj
samkfj
Yeah--was drawing a blank... was the first female that came to mind. I suppose she could be fairly badass.
samkfj
samkfj
Oh--Joan of Arc, Amelia Earhart, maybe Annie Oakley or that one woman that led the French Resistance, forget her name atm.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Wasn't she a prostitute who became an apostle of Christ? I'm not 100% sure if she did much, though. I guess you could always dye her hair red, give her dual pistols, and turn her into an action heroine. xD
samkfj
samkfj
Hmmm--I am a sucker for redheads.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

DenRebrov wrote on Celianna's profile.
Seliana, will you be making desert tiles in the ancient dungeon?
Working on a casual shirt and jeans for female MZ gen. Woo.
Crazy idea: a crossover game made to showcase different RPG Maker games. Dimension crossing is involved and you get to play as different people's characters in some wacky nonsense plot.
HexMozart88 wrote on Citali's profile.
Kikuo!
The lack of bike trails and bungee jump areas in this city should be criminalized.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GodChosenTheGame