Comments on Profile Post by Tanarex

1. Animebryan
    Animebryan
    Sure. I've got nothing better to do. Which RM was it made in? Would I need the RTP?
    Feb 18, 2019
  2. Tanarex
    Tanarex
    It's in VX Ace. Probably only takes about 20 minutes to solve. I've added all the necessary skills to help with the puzzles. I can prolly skip the RTP to save time.
    Feb 18, 2019
  3. Animebryan
    Animebryan
    Yeah because I just got my laptop fixed & lost VXA along with it's RTP & other games.
    Feb 18, 2019
  4. Tanarex
    Tanarex
    After checking it again for problems I'm already started saving it without RTP. You can DL the RTP on the site here. One of the answers is in the Bestiary Book. All the door appear to work. Let me know what you think about it. Are the puzzles too hard or too easy? Grammar errors, etc.
    Feb 18, 2019
  5. Tanarex
  6. Poryg
    Poryg
    So far so good, played for 2 minutes and encountered one crash and three bugs :D
    Feb 18, 2019
  7. Tanarex
    Tanarex
    please tell me you are kidding. Otherwise, it's the Let's play videoes on youtube all over again.
    Feb 18, 2019
  8. Poryg
    Poryg
    Do you have a forum thread for your game? Because I am not.
    Feb 18, 2019
  9. Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, I'm officially stuck at the riddle "Three heads I have and leather wings. I smash, I roar, I breathe fire. What am I?" - It won't accept dragon, won't accept Dragon and won't even accept DRAGON. And not even ADRAGON. So apparently it's not a dragon.
    Feb 18, 2019
  10. Poryg
    Poryg
    So far I have 18 screenshots of things to point out as well.
    Feb 18, 2019
  11. Tanarex
    Tanarex
    I just did a test play. Found no problems. And no it's not a dragon. See other hints in the previous posts.
    Feb 18, 2019
  12. Tanarex
    Tanarex
    Think of what parts the model is made from as well.
    Feb 18, 2019
  13. Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, I'll post them in the thread, since I've been able to find it.
    Feb 18, 2019
  14. Tanarex
  15. Animebryan
    Animebryan
    I'm getting ready to record a Let's Test myself in a bit here. As soon as I finish uploading it I'll give a link to the video.
    Feb 18, 2019
  16. Poryg
    Poryg
    Alright, finished the game, composed the final report.
    Feb 18, 2019
  17. Kes
    Kes
    Please do not use Status Updates for recruitment. Either use your game thread or Project Recruitment itself.
    Please do not abuse Updates, it makes it difficult for other Members.
    @Animebryan Would you mind posting that in the game thread, and then it can be removed from here. Thanks.
    Feb 19, 2019