RPG Maker Forums

Animebryan
Animebryan
Sure. I've got nothing better to do. Which RM was it made in? Would I need the RTP?
Tanarex
Tanarex
It's in VX Ace. Probably only takes about 20 minutes to solve. I've added all the necessary skills to help with the puzzles. I can prolly skip the RTP to save time.
Animebryan
Animebryan
Yeah because I just got my laptop fixed & lost VXA along with it's RTP & other games.
Tanarex
Tanarex
After checking it again for problems I'm already started saving it without RTP. You can DL the RTP on the site here. One of the answers is in the Bestiary Book. All the door appear to work. Let me know what you think about it. Are the puzzles too hard or too easy? Grammar errors, etc.
Poryg
Poryg
So far so good, played for 2 minutes and encountered one crash and three bugs :D
Tanarex
Tanarex
please tell me you are kidding. Otherwise, it's the Let's play videoes on youtube all over again.
Poryg
Poryg
Do you have a forum thread for your game? Because I am not.
Poryg
Poryg
Well, I'm officially stuck at the riddle "Three heads I have and leather wings. I smash, I roar, I breathe fire. What am I?" - It won't accept dragon, won't accept Dragon and won't even accept DRAGON. And not even ADRAGON. So apparently it's not a dragon.
Poryg
Poryg
So far I have 18 screenshots of things to point out as well.
Tanarex
Tanarex
I just did a test play. Found no problems. And no it's not a dragon. See other hints in the previous posts.
Tanarex
Tanarex
Think of what parts the model is made from as well.
Poryg
Poryg
Well, I'll post them in the thread, since I've been able to find it.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've been getting into YuGiOh again!
Gameboy Tiles, Cure Writer's Block, Animations on Menu, Generate Tasks | RPG Maker News #40

How would you judge a game you played? Art/Graphics? Story? Gameplay?
Learn MV sales goal = 2%
NSFW game sales goal = 2500% (no jokes) :guffaw:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmaxkub