RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
This doesn't really seem like much of a trailer. Is the game nothing but walking through caves and forests?
leenat40
leenat40
One of the parts showed a bit of stealth. But mostly it is a story driven game with some detective stuff and stealth I didn't really wanna spoil.
Chrisx994
Chrisx994
Hey, just to ask: the song is yours? If yes, when did you make it?
The Stranger
The Stranger
@leenat40 Thought that might be the case. Why not show off more of the story? Tease the audience a bit. You don't need to include whole scenes and plot twists, but you do need to make people interested in your game.
leenat40
leenat40
@Chrisx994 Not mine. I found it online and it seemed like it was copyright free, but if it turns out that's not the case I will of course instantly remove and change it.
leenat40
leenat40
@The Stranger Yeah it's something that's always difficult for me really. I always get too scared that I'll include something too important or spoilery so I kinda opt out for using early game moments and stuff sadly.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Quite the versatile cast so far :p

chars.PNG

Edit: Sprites are made by Alexdraws and TheMightyPalm. I just edited them.
Degica Games Turn Komodo | RPG Maker News #77

Well, rats. Was really looking forward to trying out FPS Creator, but trying to install and set it up was pretty much impossible for my tiny brain to comprehend. So much for that, then.
Ah, home once more! I think I can safely work on my games now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nefilis