Comments on Profile Post by Touchfuzzy

1. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Let's see if you say that once you hit the tomb quest. I've heard horror stories about that one.
    Feb 21, 2019
  2. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    Honestly its not THAT bad. The tomb quest had a bug where it wasn't counting things you did before starting it. (Its supposed to be retroactive).

Even getting hit by the bug, I'm still almost all the way to unlocking them just by doing my normal playstyle doing the daily challenges.
    Feb 21, 2019
  3. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    The only one that is annoying me is the "Rezzed Javelins" requirement because it feels like you have so little control over that. You have to either run into a specific type of World Event (which is random), where you can rez a Sentinel NPC, or you have to rez in missions, and in the difficulties I have unlocked, if people are playing correctly they aren't even going down anyway.
    Feb 21, 2019
  4. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I dunno. I just don't like the idea of being forced to do things totally unrelated to the story just to pad the game time. Why does it matter how many chests I open for a quest? Why does it matter how many legendary enemies I kill? None of that is related at all to the story that I can see, so it's just obvious padding in my opinion.
    Feb 21, 2019
  5. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Plus, if one of us dared to put quests like that in an RPGMaker game, you know we'd be ripped for it in a heartbeat.
    Feb 21, 2019
  6. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    Its definitely padding. Especially since if you weren't hit by the bug then you probably would have hit it before you got to it anyway, making it pointless.

Like I said though, its rough, its buggy, but the gameplay is so good it doesn't really matter much.
    Feb 21, 2019
  7. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    Though, I do think that actually one of the reasons that the requirements exist is that it makes people actually engage with freeplay. Freeplay is a lot of content in the game, with the world events and such going on, and the only way you wouldn't have hit all the requirements is if you were just rushing missions.
    Feb 21, 2019
  8. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    I think they should have done it more organically though. Like had stuff that made sense to do in freeplay rather than just random stuff.
    Feb 21, 2019
    bgillisp likes this.