RPG Maker Forums

bgillisp
bgillisp
Let's see if you say that once you hit the tomb quest. I've heard horror stories about that one.
Touchfuzzy
Touchfuzzy
Honestly its not THAT bad. The tomb quest had a bug where it wasn't counting things you did before starting it. (Its supposed to be retroactive).

Even getting hit by the bug, I'm still almost all the way to unlocking them just by doing my normal playstyle doing the daily challenges.
Touchfuzzy
Touchfuzzy
The only one that is annoying me is the "Rezzed Javelins" requirement because it feels like you have so little control over that. You have to either run into a specific type of World Event (which is random), where you can rez a Sentinel NPC, or you have to rez in missions, and in the difficulties I have unlocked, if people are playing correctly they aren't even going down anyway.
bgillisp
bgillisp
I dunno. I just don't like the idea of being forced to do things totally unrelated to the story just to pad the game time. Why does it matter how many chests I open for a quest? Why does it matter how many legendary enemies I kill? None of that is related at all to the story that I can see, so it's just obvious padding in my opinion.
bgillisp
bgillisp
Plus, if one of us dared to put quests like that in an RPGMaker game, you know we'd be ripped for it in a heartbeat.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"stats" in game term is short for "statistic", yet people keep referring it as "status".... =_=
i watched the sonic movie it was pretty good i hope they make a sequel
tomorrow I'ma go on a cruise for the first time ever... lets hope I'll survive the experience!
Omg! 8 years in this forum :o
Ksi
Streaming the last of the RMN Valentiny event games so feel free to drop on by and watch me cry (whether that's from laughter, rage or sheer pain, who knows?)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alomoes