RPG Maker Forums

samkfj
samkfj
Just like that but with more hate.
standardplayer
standardplayer
Mine circle me like sharks every time I walk into the kitchen. One of them does a 8-10 second sustained meow, because apparently that's supposed to convince me.
samkfj
samkfj
Yeah my cat she does similar things. She'll squeal constantly if I mention the word "food" and follow me to the kitchen. If I get water or anything she just walks off in a huff.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Why I only feed my cat once a week (she can have all the water she wants though) a cat that can't hunt is like a dog that purrs, patently unnatural.
samkfj
samkfj
My cat is horrible--she'll sit on my chest to wake me up. Then when I ignore her, she'll bite my ears. She's a good cat though--she hunts roaches, rarely have them, but when one does come crawling in, she gets them.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
I never had a cat of my own, but I used to hate my friend's now ex-wife's cat. I usually don't hate cats but this little stupid puss, well, this thing could kiss my arse. It would start this meowing, endlessly, whenever it decided it was time to eat. I spent some nights on the couch, it would brush ME when it wanted food. But oh, would it be friendly? Not in the least.
Reactions: samkfj
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
I wanted to kick the meow mix out of this cat. You would think that all the time I was there, the cat would have warmed up to me. Nope. He ran all the time, would hiss if you went to feed him. The cat would hide from everything. Usually, I would ignore it, but I took it upon myself to feed him because he was annoying the crap out of me once. He acted like I was giving him poison.
Reactions: samkfj
samkfj
samkfj
Yeah cats can be little turds.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

DenRebrov wrote on Celianna's profile.
Seliana, will you be making desert tiles in the ancient dungeon?
Working on a casual shirt and jeans for female MZ gen. Woo.
Crazy idea: a crossover game made to showcase different RPG Maker games. Dimension crossing is involved and you get to play as different people's characters in some wacky nonsense plot.
HexMozart88 wrote on Citali's profile.
Kikuo!
The lack of bike trails and bungee jump areas in this city should be criminalized.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GodChosenTheGame