RPG Maker Forums

samkfj
samkfj
Ghost at 2:33

Good song too.
Sauteed_Onion
Sauteed_Onion
I never got into cable tv or MTV until I was in my mid-late teens, so I missed all the 80's-most of the 90's music videos. And I couldn't get into VH-1 or MTV vids by the time the 2k's hit, I didn't like Beyonce or "Newtallica" stuff. I did see a pretty cool Linkin Park video, but it was the screen shaking effect I thought was cool. My game has a screen shaking effect.. >_ > I'm not a Linkin' Park fanatic though.
Reactions: samkfj
samkfj
samkfj
I grew up with all punk rock stuff haha. My older sister dated a punk rocker when I was little, he used to give me all kinds of cd's and records.

I used to like those I love the 80's/90's shows on VH-1 though.
Sauteed_Onion
Sauteed_Onion
A friend in high school got me into black flag, I liked Rollin's era, I think he must have taken the band the most serious. I didn't get into the rollins' band though. I enjoyed a lot of Dead Kennedy's stuff, never like devoted myself to any particular band. I got into Slayer and Pantera after all that. Really toned down the anger /rage stuff over the years.
samkfj
samkfj
Yup! I hear ya there. Black Flag is one of my favorites, Rollins era. Love that band so much--have the logo tattooed on my right arm :D still wanna get a Crass logo on my left arm.
Sauteed_Onion
Sauteed_Onion
I wrote a short punk song when I was younger, I still remember the words. Short song was like 20-25 seconds. XD In punk rock though, anything went, and that is why I enjoyed it so much. Also I enjoyed the jabs and information they tossed out.. I didn't even know what the Ramones were singing about until I looked around one day.. Blitzkrieg Bop? Whua? OH! OH, yeah.
Sauteed_Onion
Sauteed_Onion
Now bcause the song is catchy, cell phone companies use it as a jingle.. I'm like srsly guys? DK's did a lot of criticizing (legitimately) of our government and it's installing of controllable dictators all around the world.. and Jello Biafra took some pretty solid stances against globalism and corporations that were headed toward global government..
Sauteed_Onion
Sauteed_Onion
He may not have known the impact on young minds he was having then, but when you go back and listen to him today it's like he knew what was gonna happen in a way, songs like California Uberalis and such.. He REALLY did not like Jerry Brown. And this was like 80's. I read some sad stuff about Jello later, but as i understand it, he's into industrial music now. I never liked Nine Inch Nails, like at all.
samkfj
samkfj
Yeah it's crazy how true he was. Shoot, I remember when he was trying to run for governor of California. I'd a voted for 'em had I been a Californian.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Crazy idea: a crossover game made to showcase different RPG Maker games. Dimension crossing is involved and you get to play as different people's characters in some wacky nonsense plot.
HexMozart88 wrote on Citali's profile.
Kikuo!
The lack of bike trails and bungee jump areas in this city should be criminalized.
SF_Actor3_8 added!

A recent screenshot that I also shared on Reddit and the likes, links in my signature if you want to follow :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
literallynick_