RPG Maker Forums

Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
What do you even do? Your statuses lead one to believe your work days are full of naps, goofing around and 'confiscating' slightly damaged teas while occasionally wasting time repairing equipment that's about to be sold and replaced anyway...sounds like a really good gig, to good, perhaps to be reality even.
samkfj
samkfj
I'm the lead at Arizona tea but am the shipping and receiving coordinator. For the past month though... They've been updating the equipment so nothing's been running. Today am just here to check in trailers but it's an all day wait as they never show up on time.
samkfj
samkfj
We've been importing product from other warehouses but that all tends to happen on first shift. On second shift (my shift) my team gets everything else done pretty early so we just mess around the rest of the day haha.

Usually though as lead, they have me do everything else, including maintenance. It's not a bad job but during busy season it'll get hectic.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Crazy idea: a crossover game made to showcase different RPG Maker games. Dimension crossing is involved and you get to play as different people's characters in some wacky nonsense plot.
HexMozart88 wrote on Citali's profile.
Kikuo!
The lack of bike trails and bungee jump areas in this city should be criminalized.
SF_Actor3_8 added!

A recent screenshot that I also shared on Reddit and the likes, links in my signature if you want to follow :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZinoAkumura