RPG Maker Forums

Sauteed_Onion
Sauteed_Onion
Ugh. I'm getting that "pre-order" thing with all the expansions and all that, but I was reading it sounds like you don't get access to them until like July or something? It's cool I probably wont' be veging out on it like I did with XI. XI was ok, just the whole game revolved around gil selling and I'm not into that.
Sauteed_Onion
Sauteed_Onion
Look at me! All this gear? You think I wasted the time to play the game and wear this stuff? HAHAHAHAAA! On the flip side though, met some of the weirdest/coolest people I met online in that game. Pretty bizarre.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
Do you like to RP? That makes the game exciting.
Sauteed_Onion
Sauteed_Onion
Yes, and no. I rp'd a possibly skitzed out paranoid guy inspired from a game I played with vampires in it, in Ultima Online. I wrote funny stuff in books, and sealed them to keep them from being unedited and dropped them on the ground. Like a conspiracy theory about horses wanting to take over Britannia and other weird stuff.
Sauteed_Onion
Sauteed_Onion
Mongbats trying to summon the dread King Mongbat from centuries long slumber to destroy Britannia in mongbatty judgment. And other silly stories. It was as totally insane as it sounded. I played XIV some years ago, and quit like the day before the first expansion released.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been averaging 2-3 hours sleep for almost a month now. Starting to space out all the time ^^;
tfw, after your game being intensively played by many people, after 5 years, patch after patch released, suddenly an innocent person reported another bug.
"Never let a sense of morals/
Prevent me from doing what is right"
- Clutch
OMFG. I had typed \fiPhilosophia Hermetica\fi in a forum post and didn't notice it for AN HOUR.

(Anyone else ever catch themselves doing this?)
Stream will be live shortly with a guest stream! Feel free to drop by and listen to whatever weird stories we're telling~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TsuruharaYuki