RPG Maker Forums

Tw0Face
Tw0Face
Looks pretty nice.
samkfj
samkfj
Hey! So--now that you're here--still working on little fixes for your game. Sorry it's taking a while--told ya am through. If ya ever see me on RMMV--chances are I left it on hahaha and working on other stuff hee hee.
Kes
Kes
Nice. The only query I have is your choice of light fitting on the sides and lower wall. They look less modern than the light fitting on e.g. the top wall.
But (slips mod hat on) I mustn't use this as a substitute for the Game & Maps screenshot thread. forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/game-map-screenshots-10.90080/page-82
The Stranger
The Stranger
I like hearing about your game. I greatly enjoy RPGs that take place in the modern world, or a setting inspired by the modern world. Though, when I say modern, what I actually mean is the 1970s through to the early 2000s. Love that whole urban decay, grungy look.
samkfj
samkfj
Yeah--still working on it! And--don't worry Kes! I hope to have a slew of pics on there (eventually... soon... possibly? Maybe. Yes. I think.)
samkfj
samkfj
Oh man--Strangebro, you'll probably love one city am working on. It'll be totally up your alley. You ever the The Warriors? Imagine how NY looked in that film--only with mages I suppose? Real dingy--and on the fringes of normal society.
The Stranger
The Stranger
@samkfj That does sound right up my alley. Can't wait to see it! :) Most of the city in my project is like that. Even the upperclass neighbourhood you visit is fairly decayed and twisted. I really liked the city Dishonored 1 because of how everything was so rundown and grim.
samkfj
samkfj
Oh man--that's great. I tell ya what--am totally lookin' forward to seein' what it is you got in the works too!
samkfj
samkfj
Doggoneit... I meant "You ever see the Warriors?"

Zzzquil is one helluva trip. I tell you what.
The Stranger
The Stranger
I think I saw bits of it years back. I did play the Ps2 game, though.
Reactions: samkfj
samkfj
samkfj
omg yes! That game--is amazing. Probably one of (if not) the best film adaptation evar.

I tried to stick my fingers in some beer bottles once to do the thing--but my thumb got stuck in one of them. Biggest reason I hate budweiser. Shiner is 10x better.
Vaena
Vaena
That guy at the ATM tho. XD
mlogan
mlogan
My daughter says it looks like an interesting game. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

DenRebrov wrote on Celianna's profile.
Seliana, will you be making desert tiles in the ancient dungeon?
Working on a casual shirt and jeans for female MZ gen. Woo.
Crazy idea: a crossover game made to showcase different RPG Maker games. Dimension crossing is involved and you get to play as different people's characters in some wacky nonsense plot.
HexMozart88 wrote on Citali's profile.
Kikuo!
The lack of bike trails and bungee jump areas in this city should be criminalized.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GodChosenTheGame