Comments on Profile Post by Sharm

1. Vance Raehart
    Vance Raehart
    Girl you need beef in yo diet! like this
    Feb 28, 2019
    Amane Kagari and Sauteed_Onion like this.
  2. Archeia
    Archeia
    Sounds like a blessing!
    Feb 28, 2019
    Amane Kagari and Sauteed_Onion like this.
  3. Sharm
    Sharm
    @Vance Raehart Actually, no beef restrictions, so I can totally have hamburger. No cheese, lettuce, sauce, or bun though. It's an allergy diet, not a weight loss one, so it doesn't restrict the normal stuff.
    Feb 28, 2019
  4. Sharm
    Sharm
    @Archeia I do like looking healthier, that's for certain. Feeling healthier, I like even better.
    Feb 28, 2019
  5. samkfj
    samkfj
    No lettuce??
    Feb 28, 2019
    Sauteed_Onion and Vance Raehart like this.
  6. Sharm
    Sharm
    Nope. Too much nickel.
    Feb 28, 2019
    Sauteed_Onion and samkfj like this.
  7. Vance Raehart
    Vance Raehart
    what about junk food?
    Feb 28, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  8. samkfj
    samkfj
    Oohhh--so it's a nickel free diet then!

I get ya now. That's why you said no chocolate then last time.
    Feb 28, 2019
  9. Sharm
    Sharm
    @Vance Raehart It depends on the junk food, really. Not a lot though. Can't do seeds, nuts, soy, chocolate, grains, dairy, and some fruit. I'm also supposed to avoid too much sugar, so that eliminates a ton. I can do potato chips!
    Feb 28, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  10. Sharm
    Sharm
    @samkfj Yep! I am /very/ allergic to nickel, it's impressive how little it take for me to react. I'm also lactose intolerant and on a temporary low gas diet until we find what's causing my mystery pain. It's making eating pretty difficult, between the two I'm down to only 3 sources of starch. Potatoes, corn, and polished rice.
    Feb 28, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  11. samkfj
    samkfj
    Baked potatoes--totally recommend them. I ate those mostly in college :D
    Feb 28, 2019
  12. Vance Raehart
    Vance Raehart
    Would you do if you took like dollar with nickels and popped then in your mouth, would you die? :D
    Feb 28, 2019
  13. Sharm
    Sharm
    I think anyone would die from swallowing that many nickels. ;) My allergy presents as a rash, and the mouth is actually surprisingly resistant to allergens. But a single needle prick for drawing blood has my arm covered in spots, and that was only 4% nickel, so yeah, it's pretty bad. I'm glad they don't make nickels out of nickel anymore.
    Mar 1, 2019
    Rachnera and Vance Raehart like this.