RPG Maker Forums

Vance Raehart
Vance Raehart
Archeia
Archeia
Sounds like a blessing!
Sharm
Sharm
@Vance Raehart Actually, no beef restrictions, so I can totally have hamburger. No cheese, lettuce, sauce, or bun though. It's an allergy diet, not a weight loss one, so it doesn't restrict the normal stuff.
Sharm
Sharm
@Archeia I do like looking healthier, that's for certain. Feeling healthier, I like even better.
samkfj
samkfj
No lettuce??
Sharm
Sharm
Nope. Too much nickel.
Vance Raehart
Vance Raehart
what about junk food?
Reactions: samkfj
samkfj
samkfj
Oohhh--so it's a nickel free diet then!

I get ya now. That's why you said no chocolate then last time.
Sharm
Sharm
@Vance Raehart It depends on the junk food, really. Not a lot though. Can't do seeds, nuts, soy, chocolate, grains, dairy, and some fruit. I'm also supposed to avoid too much sugar, so that eliminates a ton. I can do potato chips!
Sharm
Sharm
@samkfj Yep! I am /very/ allergic to nickel, it's impressive how little it take for me to react. I'm also lactose intolerant and on a temporary low gas diet until we find what's causing my mystery pain. It's making eating pretty difficult, between the two I'm down to only 3 sources of starch. Potatoes, corn, and polished rice.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It seems like this is going to be another remote semester. RIP.
I don't like linear gear progression in games. I'd like to see more gear be useful from start to finish. This is also true for skills. I also like finding overpowered gear, and don't enjoy games that are too balanced.
Framework is getting closer to completion. Adding more QoL changes for users.
I'm very excited with DE:VOID! And FYI Darkness of Hope - The Pocket Watch in development, so please be excited!
The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrRenato