RPG Maker Forums

Vance Raehart
Vance Raehart
Archeia
Archeia
Sounds like a blessing!
Sharm
Sharm
@Vance Raehart Actually, no beef restrictions, so I can totally have hamburger. No cheese, lettuce, sauce, or bun though. It's an allergy diet, not a weight loss one, so it doesn't restrict the normal stuff.
Sharm
Sharm
@Archeia I do like looking healthier, that's for certain. Feeling healthier, I like even better.
samkfj
samkfj
No lettuce??
Sharm
Sharm
Nope. Too much nickel.
Vance Raehart
Vance Raehart
what about junk food?
Reactions: samkfj
samkfj
samkfj
Oohhh--so it's a nickel free diet then!

I get ya now. That's why you said no chocolate then last time.
Sharm
Sharm
@Vance Raehart It depends on the junk food, really. Not a lot though. Can't do seeds, nuts, soy, chocolate, grains, dairy, and some fruit. I'm also supposed to avoid too much sugar, so that eliminates a ton. I can do potato chips!
Sharm
Sharm
@samkfj Yep! I am /very/ allergic to nickel, it's impressive how little it take for me to react. I'm also lactose intolerant and on a temporary low gas diet until we find what's causing my mystery pain. It's making eating pretty difficult, between the two I'm down to only 3 sources of starch. Potatoes, corn, and polished rice.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

tomorrow I'ma go on a cruise for the first time ever... lets hope I'll survive the experience!
Omg! 8 years in this forum :o
Ksi
Streaming the last of the RMN Valentiny event games so feel free to drop on by and watch me cry (whether that's from laughter, rage or sheer pain, who knows?)
Today I went to sleep without setting an alarm, so I could sleep more than 2 hours. I woke up after 2 hours.
Sigh :( ... displaying numbers representing the stats of the PCs for a custom menu in rm2k3 is haaaaaaaarrrd!!! DX

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevechtrs