Comments on Profile Post by Mooshry

1. mlogan
    mlogan
    Only Patreon for making games are allowed here. But I doubt anyone would donate to a Patreon just because you want money. Put some substance into it, have legitimate rewards and deliver on them and perhaps you might get some donors.
    Mar 5, 2019
    Poryg, bgillisp, Kes and 1 other person like this.
  2. Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    I really think your biggest problem is that you don't just opt for the easiest path, you constantly insist that passersby carry you along it. Not trying to be derogatory but all your requests are like this, you have some vague idea that you seem to feel entitled to some stranger making a reality for you without enough information to even do so if they wanted to.
    Mar 5, 2019
    Poryg and bgillisp like this.
  3. Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    It's not that hard to get people to give you money if you offer them a service in return. I make a modest sum going on political rants on youtube myself. It's literally nothing but catharsis due to me not having friends or family to vent to and complete strangers are willing to give me money to keep doing it. You don't have to be a cyber-beggar, you'll actually be more successful by not being one.
    Mar 6, 2019
    Poryg likes this.
  4. Mooshry
    Mooshry
    I'd like to keep it like that, please.
    Mar 6, 2019
  5. Vance Raehart
    Vance Raehart
    It’s easier just to mug rich old people on the street.
    Mar 6, 2019
    Poryg likes this.
  6. Poryg
    Poryg
    Nobody will just give you money. After all, why should I give someone the money I earn working 12h long night shifts for free?
    Mar 6, 2019
  7. Vance Raehart
    Vance Raehart
    I'm sorry if i offended you moosh.
    Mar 6, 2019