Comments on Profile Post by Mordridakon

1. Poryg
    Poryg
    Exercise!
    Mar 7, 2019
    Mordridakon likes this.
  2. Mordridakon
    Mordridakon
    Well that and eating right. I'm mostly fat because of my horrendously bad diet, which I am trying to change, but its easier said that done.
    Mar 7, 2019
  3. Tw0Face
    Tw0Face
    If you hate it, this may be a good reason to change it.
    Mar 7, 2019
    Mordridakon likes this.
  4. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    The best advice I can give you is don't be like I was. Yes, I was pretty huge a few years back. But up until September, I used to eat chips, drink Coke, eat fast food almost everyday. I exercised which may have helped but still. And I had diabetes. (and ignored it). High blood pressure.
    Mar 7, 2019
  5. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Then I had a blood clot in my brain that blocked the flow of blood and basically killed part of it. That is I had a stroke. So yeah, don't be like me.
    Mar 7, 2019
  6. Sharm
    Sharm
    That's rough. I don't like it when people way older than me are more mobile than me either. At least you have the opportunity to alter it, so that's great!
    Mar 7, 2019
  7. Sharm
    Sharm
    I don't know if it will help, but I've noticed that I crave sugar less when I eat more veggies. I find it a lot easier to change my diet when I focus on adding foods instead of avoiding them.
    Mar 7, 2019
    Shaz likes this.
  8. Mordridakon
    Mordridakon
    @OmnislashXX Sorry, you've gone through so much trouble. Yeah, I don't want to go through what you've gone through.
    Mar 7, 2019
    OmnislashXX likes this.
  9. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    @Mordridakon that's hilarious, I'm glad you have a good attitude about it. I've never been heavy but I've been out badly out of shape in terms of stamina. There's always at least one thing that does it for you. For me it was when a literal puddle of sweat formed on the ground around me and someone slipped in it
    Mar 7, 2019
    Tw0Face likes this.