1. elpeleq42
    elpeleq42
    I've been thru the same xD
    Some times I can't write a single sentence correctly
    Mar 7, 2019
    KaBlooZio likes this.
  2. Sharm
    Sharm
    Get enough nights with 2 hours and even the nicest person will sound cranky, right? Sorry you're having sleep problems too.
    Mar 7, 2019
    Marsigne, KaBlooZio and elpeleq42 like this.
  3. Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, I have sleep deficit from lack of sleep quite naturally. Yesterday I suffered from a solid disorientation. It took me five minutes to realize where I was and I tried to get out of locked doors three times without a key.
    Mar 7, 2019
    KaBlooZio likes this.
  4. Sharm
    Sharm
    I've never been quite that disoriented yet, I start microsleeping first. Thankfully I haven't had to drive myself anywhere lately. I am wondering when I'll start hallucinating. I hope I don't find out. I'm pretty sure I know why I'm not sleeping so it should start to get better now.
    Mar 7, 2019
    Marsigne, KaBlooZio and Poryg like this.
  5. Poryg
    Poryg
    Surprisingly my disorientation came after my hallucinations. I guess I am weird :D
    Mar 7, 2019
    KaBlooZio likes this.
  6. Sharm
    Sharm
    *shrugs* Maybe not. My brother gets hallucinations first too I think. I've never been bad enough to do either, so I don't know. I should have hit that point though, so I'm not entirely sure why I haven't. I'm certainly sleep deprived enough. I've already stopped feeling hungry when I should.
    Mar 7, 2019
    Marsigne and KaBlooZio like this.
  7. KaBlooZio
    KaBlooZio
    @Sharm - I sleep walk/talk when Im super stressed or haven't gotten enough sleep in a while. One time when I was a kid, dad woke up in the middle of the night cuz he heard shouting from my room. He found me sitting at the foot of my bed, with my back to the door shouting "very crossly" into an empty corner of my room. I have absolutely no recollection of doing this. o_O
    Mar 7, 2019
    Sharm likes this.
  8. Rachnera
    Rachnera
    Thanks for filling us in. We're all human after all so I never held you at fault. We all have essential needs. When one of those needs isn't being met. Well bad things happen it's a given. It's amazing how fragile we humans are when sleep deprived. o_O
    Mar 7, 2019
  9. Sharm
    Sharm
    Yeah, everything kind of falls apart when you don't sleep. I recently watched a video about if you'd die if you go long enough without sleep. The answer? Absolutely. A bit terrifying really.
    Mar 7, 2019
  10. Sharm
    Sharm
    I'm not sure if I sleep walk, probably not, but I certainly talk in my sleep. As far as I can tell, I get very bluntly honest in my sleep. You can even ask me if I'm asleep and I'll say yes. My brother talks in his sleep too, which has been a source of a lot of funny stories that his wife can tell.
    Mar 7, 2019
  11. Sharm
    Sharm
    When they were first married he would kind of flip out if she tried to cuddle, saying "No, I'm married!" This happened more than once.
    Mar 7, 2019
    AmieLK, Shaz, Marsigne and 4 others like this.
  12. Rachnera
    Rachnera
    Okay that made me laugh. So sweet. Now theirs a man that deserves to wake up to his favorite breakfast.
    Mar 7, 2019
    Marsigne and Sharm like this.
  13. Poryg
    Poryg
    That reminds me of this joke:
    "Doctor, I need help. Quite often I dream that I am boxing!"
    "So what, do you wake up beaten up?"
    "Not me. My wife."
    Mar 7, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.