Comments on Profile Post by kaukusaki

1. Sharm
    Sharm
    Oh no! I'm sorry you're having health problems. They're no fun at all.
    Mar 9, 2019
    Sauteed_Onion and kaukusaki like this.
  2. Animebryan
    Animebryan
    I certainly know how that feels. Just got back from running errands on my bike & I feel like absolute crap. My asthma seems to be getting worse & the depression compounds that feeling even worse.
    Mar 9, 2019
    Sauteed_Onion and kaukusaki like this.
  3. kaukusaki
    kaukusaki
    Yeah, I had to get a few pints of blood pumped back into me. It was scary - I didn't think one could bleed to death when your uterus literally *falls out* of your body... |||O_O|||
    Mar 9, 2019
    Sauteed_Onion likes this.
  4. Sharm
    Sharm
    @Animebryan Asthma is pretty miserable, and depression compounds everything! Set a reasonable for you steady pace, don't compare yourself to others, forgive yourself for being human, enjoy the small things, and rinse off in a shower immediately after exercise. I've found those helpful for both problems.
    Mar 9, 2019
  5. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Everyone here knows about my issues as a recent stroke victim. I neglected my health for so long and it bit me on the arse. Still trying to get my right arm to work.
    Mar 9, 2019
    kaukusaki and Sauteed_Onion like this.
  6. kaukusaki
    kaukusaki
    @Animebryan this weather not helpful when it comes to asthma. That's a scary sensation struggling to breathe...
    Mar 9, 2019
  7. kaukusaki
    kaukusaki
    @OmnislashXX yeesh, I hope you'll find beneficial exercises to get that arm working again! You can Bruce Lee through it!!
    Mar 9, 2019
  8. kaukusaki
    kaukusaki
    I've been ordered to rest up for six weeks after the hysterectomy. I'm on hormones to keep me from going into menopause super early (only 35) and I hate it because I'm so used to working and rushing about (that ultimately landed me in the hospital in the first place).
    Mar 9, 2019
  9. kaukusaki
    kaukusaki
    My goofy self ignored all the blatant warning signs so at that point (with organs falling out) my health reached critical mass. My family kept warning me I was working myself to death and stop being cheap/dismissive when it came to my health. Now that I'm unable to do very active things at the moment, I might as well finish these RM projects. It'll keep me from going bonkers >0<
    Mar 9, 2019
  10. Sharm
    Sharm
    Yikes! That sounds like a fun time. The only time I've been in the hospital was because they thought they'd have to remove my entire uterus, as I was dying from an infection, so I understand the feeling.
    Mar 10, 2019
    kaukusaki likes this.
  11. Sharm
    Sharm
    Having something that keeps you feeling relatively productive is a must, but be careful, it's so easy to try to ramp things up to the stress level you're used to.
    Mar 10, 2019
    kaukusaki likes this.
  12. Sharm
    Sharm
    Your #1 job right now is to recover, so be sure to do that. Learn how to listen to your body, eat well, drink plenty of water, rest when you need rest, ect. And the hardest thing to learn, ask for help when you need it.
    Mar 10, 2019
    kaukusaki likes this.