RPG Maker Forums

Sharm
Sharm
Oh no! I'm sorry you're having health problems. They're no fun at all.
Animebryan
Animebryan
I certainly know how that feels. Just got back from running errands on my bike & I feel like absolute crap. My asthma seems to be getting worse & the depression compounds that feeling even worse.
kaukusaki
kaukusaki
Yeah, I had to get a few pints of blood pumped back into me. It was scary - I didn't think one could bleed to death when your uterus literally *falls out* of your body... |||O_O|||
Sharm
Sharm
@Animebryan Asthma is pretty miserable, and depression compounds everything! Set a reasonable for you steady pace, don't compare yourself to others, forgive yourself for being human, enjoy the small things, and rinse off in a shower immediately after exercise. I've found those helpful for both problems.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
Everyone here knows about my issues as a recent stroke victim. I neglected my health for so long and it bit me on the arse. Still trying to get my right arm to work.
kaukusaki
kaukusaki
@Animebryan this weather not helpful when it comes to asthma. That's a scary sensation struggling to breathe...
kaukusaki
kaukusaki
@OmnislashXX yeesh, I hope you'll find beneficial exercises to get that arm working again! You can Bruce Lee through it!!
kaukusaki
kaukusaki
I've been ordered to rest up for six weeks after the hysterectomy. I'm on hormones to keep me from going into menopause super early (only 35) and I hate it because I'm so used to working and rushing about (that ultimately landed me in the hospital in the first place).
kaukusaki
kaukusaki
My goofy self ignored all the blatant warning signs so at that point (with organs falling out) my health reached critical mass. My family kept warning me I was working myself to death and stop being cheap/dismissive when it came to my health. Now that I'm unable to do very active things at the moment, I might as well finish these RM projects. It'll keep me from going bonkers >0<

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I managed to review my previous lessons on Learn MV and fixed a lot of things. Yay! :kaopride:
I've decided "Attack on Equestria" should be released first... hence this new ARG channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClKiUI8xOVx9dsF4kRXUmxw
Check it out, and subscribe! The ARG will lead up to the video game. It's not a creepy game, but I just thought it should follow ARG standards.
For anyone interested in my project M - i finally made a gamethread about it :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rocket