Comments on Profile Post by TriceratopsX

1. TriceratopsX
    TriceratopsX
    And it's not helpful that my painkillers wore off an hour ago
    Mar 13, 2019
    Sauteed_Onion likes this.
  2. Sauteed_Onion
    Sauteed_Onion
    Wow, @TriceratopsX , not only do I like your name, but I really hope you recover quick and get going in whatever kind of way you decide. I'm grateful I didn't need more surgery. I have been having some pain in my side, hoping I just pulled something.
    Mar 13, 2019
    TriceratopsX likes this.
  3. Sharm
    Sharm
    Recovery is awful. I wish you could get more overlap with the pain meds, the rollercoaster ride as they wear off is not fun. I'd rather be in slightly more consistent pain. I get why though, if it's steady it's harder to know if you still need it. Probably more addictive.
    Mar 13, 2019
    TriceratopsX and Sauteed_Onion like this.
  4. Sharm
    Sharm
    Distraction is one of the best non medication methods of dealing with pain you can't do anything about. Though make sure it's engrossing, not funny.
    Mar 13, 2019
  5. Sharm
    Sharm
    Sorry you're not feeling well. If you're lucid enough, maybe now's a good time to catch up on your Steam backlog?
    Mar 13, 2019
  6. Sauteed_Onion
    Sauteed_Onion
    Yeah RPG MAKER MV made it's entrance into my life when I went through some heinous stuff, made a great distractor from my pain. Also, the forums = subliminal messaging. Like hey, surf me.. you know you want to.
    Mar 13, 2019
    TriceratopsX likes this.
  7. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    When I had eye surgery I couldn't even see easily for the first 24 hours short of a quick blink. Needless to say I ended up spending those 24 hours listening to the TV. Some shows are very weird if you only hear the audio but don't see what is on screen.
    Mar 13, 2019
  8. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    As for what to do with the recovery time, try playing a game you've beaten before but know you will enjoy. That way you don't have to think too hard about how to win the game as you already know what to do. Maybe replay a FF game?
    Mar 13, 2019
    TriceratopsX, Sharm and Sauteed_Onion like this.