RPG Maker Forums

BadLittleSeed
BadLittleSeed
I swear if you listen REAL close at 0:43 you can hear his blink. :p
Bastrophian
Bastrophian
I'm confused, this uber/Lyft guy was a jerk.... maybe you could be the not a jerk Uber. As for the lady...lost or not, I would NOT spend another second in any vehicle with that guy. I'd just leave and ask someone who wasn't unstable where I was and make a phone call. Holy crap! Was this real?!
BadLittleSeed
BadLittleSeed
From what I understand, the woman was drunk and the man had reached his level of patience with her (although it shows him hitting her/putting hands on her in the animation, that didn't really happen). She had reached her destination, the car was his property and she was expected to leave it.
BadLittleSeed
BadLittleSeed
You can find the actual video on youtube as well.
Bastrophian
Bastrophian
:/ hmm... Well, that explains it a little bit... but the way he was acting was still over the top, even if she was drunk.
BadLittleSeed
BadLittleSeed
Part of me agrees with you, the other part acknowledges how frustrating it can be to deal with people like this. :p
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
My friend used to drive for uber in florida, until she picked up a very drunk kid one night.
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
He vomited in her car, she pulled over asking him to get and and call another uber so she could clean it. He gets belligerent, attempts to assault her, she exits her car and attempts to call police, he exits the car, breaks her door by slamming it, tackles her and starts banging her face into the ground while trying to get her phone. People had to exit their homes to get him off her.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Woke up on an awful nightmare of being banned here because some mod didn't liked me in a super-heroes freeform round robin RP where I used throwing normal hammer as power and it was qualified being too OP. XD Nice to read you all guys. Will not wait next nightmares.
Staring at all the RPG Maker versions I have and realizing that my project has been a long time coming. But, I finally feel like I have the knowledge and experience to make it into something good.
We're almost done with the jam game! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lguruji206