RPG Maker Forums

MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
The secret isn't to make a good game (although it helps). The secret is advertising.
Bastrophian
Bastrophian
I wanna eventually make a game, but my focus is learning how to make appealing assets, and sell THOSE at various places :3 .
JtheDuelist
JtheDuelist
Sharm
Sharm
Unfortunately, effectively advertising the product you want to sell is about half of the work you need to do to be successful. Having connections isn't necessary to start the process, but you will need to learn that plus a bunch of other skills.
Benny Jackdaw
Benny Jackdaw
Is there anything you can tell me about the game Itch?
Sharm
Sharm
The game isn't called itch. JtheDuelist is talking about selling the game on itch.io.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Realizing that 2020 is the only year since 2015 that I haven't made a RM game. Maybe I should do a tiny one to keep the streak?
grief... lol... I keep seeing request for MZ versions of MV plugins. this is why I haven't moved over and just MZ for my MV project.
Egg-sitting minigame is coming along nicely. Are you a bad enough dino to keep all these raptor eggs warm?

I forgot to post the animated version of the previous map I was working on. I'm still arguing with myself on if I like the stark blue ground better than the undergrowth ground used on the waterfall map. Hmm...
now that fmod is free for indie(<200k revenue), it would be interesting to see someone add fmod support for rpg maker

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
schatten169