RPG Maker Forums

SpaceBot
SpaceBot
Plenty of people like nerds though, @CleanWater, I wouldn't sell yourself short. Although, these days it seems like the typical standards are pretty ridiculous compared to when I was in highschool, or even my early 20s. Lol a lot can change in 10 years I guess.
HexMozart88
HexMozart88
I wouldn't worry about it. Just don't be a creep or try too hard, that usually seems to work (though I'm probably not the best source of advice here.)
RetroExcellent
RetroExcellent
Try dating sites, you can get a feel for each other and hopefully they are not a catfish lol. Seriously I met my wife on a dating site after being out of the dating loop for 7 years. You'll meet the kind of person you are supposed to, and just think of all the drama you are missing by not dating someone you shouldn't!
Lornsteyn
Lornsteyn
I feel you, if there is a woman I like, Im usually to shy to make the first step. ;( Seems I have to wait for a woman who conquers me. Its also hard to find someone who is as weird as myself.^^
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
I gave up after getting rejected and stood up for the umpteenth time. I had an internet relationship for awhile but it turned out that she was just a lying sack of .... who hooked up with everyone and was married anyway. That happened a long time ago, but it sort of derailed me from dating.
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
@OmnislashXX :c what a tnuc. People really suck and have vapid views on relationships, which has only gotten worse.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
Of course, that one time when I gave this girl an orgasm over the phone while she moaned at me was quite hot. I probably would have talked with her more, but she was seeing someone else. So. I sorta ended things before we got too serious and did something we'd both regret.
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
Rofl you gonna get banned foo. XD
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
Think of the children XD
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
This is why I am sort of wary about people I meet online. You never really know their true story, whether they are telling the truth or not. Whether if they are even female or not. There are truly some weird people out there.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
Oops. Sorry Mods. This discussion sorta got more adult then I intended. I guess I just wanted to open up a little.
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
I agree. My buddy got catfished and I felt awful for him. Humanity has lost much of its integrity.
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
Lol if you need to open up you can message me. I'm a good listener haha.
CleanWater
CleanWater
Hey, thanks everyone!

Actually, it's just that when I start talking about nerdy and otaku stuff with a girl, they promptly walk away. :frown:

I got some hookups here and there, but they doesn't seem to be interested in an actual date.

It's like they all prefer the "cool guy type" (if you understand what I'm saying) when it comes to relationships.
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
Hahaha yep, and then they whine about how bad they want a nice guy who treats them right lmao. There are a ton of nerdy girls out there, don't give up.
RetroExcellent
RetroExcellent
lol be careful you guys are getting very close to the 'girls hate nice guys' trope. If a girl doesn't share your interest you don't want to be with her either, trust me I've tried and it's just not worth the effort. Find a girl who either likes what you like or at least tolerates it.
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
Most other females I've met in life care loads about looks and less about personality. They end up in some absolutely terrible relationships. However, I'm the opposite and I've still had my fair share of terrible relationships. I agree that having stuff in common or having a balance is best.
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
People are really weird these days though... I thought we were pretty weird 10 years ago lol but they take the cake now.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
It's my belief that most care about money. But not gifts that you buy with your money. No, your actual money.
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
And it seems these days there is a pretty ridiculous pressure on both sexes to uphold absolutely stupid physical beauty standards lmao

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Aba, aba chgb rtb fhz.
Ubp rfg hahz qr snohyvf srpv, cbfg bzarf.
Rtb vhfghf ibyb hg ivtvyb ubp hahz rk yhqb.
Qbarp fvathyvf yhqvb yhqvhf cbgrfg, aba zntvf.

Streaming Anterograde Fantasy, a new game I'm working on
oxxy.png

lospec link for zooming
I'm keeping the sprite as is for now and going to focus on some forest-village tilessets. After all, she does need a place to live :D
Working on some A4 Interior walls in my own style.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
traskmonster